BCDDJJSC690

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
bcddjjsc690

Re: BCDDJJSC690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

hellifiknow,
Are you going to post any smack b4 the game ?
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

bcddjjsc690,
Nah, I'll wait. :p

Quote of the game goes to Joe Buck..."Manning Goes Down"

No doubt :lol:

I was disappointed that they didn't go to Pam Oliver once during the game, I was wearing two pairs of underwear because I usually spontaneously spooge when I see her...oh wait, she's on now....aahhhhh!!! ]:o) :lol:

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

bcddjjsc690,

You were saying?

DALLAS, Texas (November 26, 2007) - Of all the things Jessica Simpson is thankful for, it appears a new boyfriend is at the top of the list.

The blonde bombshell is dating NFL star Tony Romo, a source close to Simpson confirmed to Access Hollywood.

In fact, Jessica even brought the Dallas Cowboys QB home to meet the family for Thanksgiving, albeit a day late, the source added.

Because Tony's team was taking on the New York Jets on Thanksgiving Day, Jess' family was reportedly more than happy to postpone their holiday feast until the following day, when Tony, Jessica and the rest of the Simpson clan got together at her grandparents' home in Waco, Texas

by the way, didn't you use to date Anita Bryant? ;p :lol:

bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

hellifiknow,

yeah , but I got tired of the orange flavored condoms,

what is it wit you putting people bizness in the street ?

tamra , me , tomy mo , get a life .

I heard Brett Favre's ole lady aint too bad on the eyes, but I hope she don't wear out ol Brett on wednesday night , so Brett has plenty of strenght on thursday to
KICK THE FUCKIN'COWBOYS ASSSSZ !!!!!!!!!!

RIP Sean Taylor 21, sad story about the shooting,
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

bcddjjsc690,
Anita Bryant had a dick??? ;p

The Giants played a great game last night, but the New Cheatland Patriots had the refs on the payroll, Randy Moss was mugging defenders and everytime your guys made a good play on Brady some ref would call a bullshit penalty...those bastards.

Astonamous,

Congradulations for making the playoffs!

[Font size=3 face=t color=Blue]NFC EAST.....THREE TEAMS IN THE PLAYOFFS[/font]...."THAT'S RIGHT, WE'RE BAD"... B-) B-) B-)
Visitor

Post by Visitor »

hellifiknow,

that's what a lot of folks are saying: NE cheated. I wasn't even following the season, then got called when the score was 28 (Giants) to 23 with the hopes the Giants would shut 'em down. next thing you know, all hell broke loose in 2 minutes 8-O

I never really thought Tom Brady was all that, go figure.
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

hellifiknow,

[Font size=5 face=v color=blue]HAPPY NEW YEAR MUTHAFUCKER FROM THE,[/font]

[font size =5 face=v color=blue
NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS[/font]

Tony the Mo is now 0-2 in the playoffs, and Jessica Simpson will probably have to move to another state, :lol: :lol: ,
]:o) :lol:
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

bcddjjsc690,

[Font size=7 face=t color=Blue]Congradulations[/font]

[Font size=7 face=t color=Blue]Brother[/font]

[Font size=7 face=t color=Blue]Bob!!!!![/font]

[Font size=4 face=t color=Black]The New York Giants made a whole bunch of bitches cry today...hellofagame![/font]

I voted Buress MVP, don't know if he got it but that touchdown won it
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

hellifiknow,

you got a lot of class Ronnie,as much as any Cowboys fan I know ,and I know alot!
Each playoff win made happy,....then I shed a few tears missing my brother Kenny,who passed away in 2006. As much as I've loved this season, it's been hard because no matter where I was, I would call him during or after a game.
He died 3 days before Super Bowl 40.
Winning tonight really made me miss him that much more. I still remember the night he called me after a going to dinner in New Haven in 1987, he took a picture with Lawrence Taylor ,I met and have autographs of about 8 members of the 1990 Super Bowl Champs

We LOVE our ny Football Giants !!!!
Joe Namath had been king of New York for 40 years after winning Super Bowl 3 , I think he just passed his crown onto Eli.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

bcddjjsc690,

18 wins, 1 GIANT loss :lol: perfect quote.

but for me and a whole lot of folks from New Orleans, it was all about Eli Manning. having grown up watching Archie Manning, that's all we knew - Manning. ironically Steve Grogan of the Pats was a big rivalry at the time. so nice and sweet payback to have 2 sons win back to back SuperBowls. :)
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.