Where are the party people at?

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tis2flyyy

Re: Where are the party people at?

Post by tis2flyyy »

tamra,

Girl, word to the mother on that one!

You are so tight and thank you for posting that lovely message. I truly feel you!

Love you Rich! ):)
Where is the LOVE?
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

tis2flyyy, I am here with my last two brain cells. Are you pissed at President Tom of Iran yet? The Bristish were pulling their troops out of the war in Iraq and left the US carrying the bag. They should be on there own getting there hostages back. And if Iran messes with The US our troops should kick their ass. We owe Iran an ass whoppin from 1979. I wish Barrack Obama`s name was something else a name like Tyrone Williams more like a real black man`s name . I like Barrack, but I can see him winning it all and then taking over the office with a white turbin on his head and laughing at us with all the other Arabs and that thought scares the hell out of me. The next election will be interesting. I know fuck polotics! Let`s get the party started.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

Tis2flyyy,
Everyone is in good standing but you!
:lol:
Visitor

Post by Visitor »

tis2flyyy,
Damn man i bet that hurt and shit im around here everyday lurking , you know i gotta keep murphdogg in check :lol:
abnormalandbitchy

Post by abnormalandbitchy »

Visitor,
You know visitor you should really login before you poast so those people know who you are geeze! what an idiot @.@ ;)
Behind every beautiful thing there is some kind of pain - Bob Dylan
Visitor

Post by Visitor »