Two-faced Pussy!

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
JTF
XXX

Two-faced Pussy!

Post by JTF »

I have always known that pussy was two-faced. Now I have proof!

http://www.clickondetroit.com/family/95 ... l?taf=det# - Kitten Born With Two Faces, One Body'

[img]http://www.richardpryor.com/forums/atta ... 40X180.jpg[/img]

GROVE CITY, Ohio -- A bizarre animal was discovered in Ohio last week -- a kitten was born with two faces.

The kitten was born Wednesday morning, Columbus television station WCMH. It has two mouths that meow in unison, two noses and four eyes that have not opened yet, the station said.

"I was playing outside in the rain. Once I came in, I saw a two-faced cat my mom was picking up. That's how I knew there was a two-faced cat," said Charles Roberts, the cat's owner.

Roberts said he hasn't decided on a name for the kitten yet, but said he wants to name it Tiger.

There are two other kittens from the litter, but there was only one cat born with two faces.

Charles said that the fact that the kitten has two faces does not bother him. What did bother him is that the kitten did not nurse at first. He said later that the kitten began nursing.

"I think he's cute, but I don't think he's going to live because he hasn't been chewing," Roberts said.

Dr. Shane Bateman with The Ohio State University Veterinary Hospital said a two-faced kitten is extremely rare and there's no real explanation as to why it would have happened.
[img]https://richardpryor.com/forums/images/ ... 40X180.jpg[/img]
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: Two-faced Pussy!

Post by bingolong »

JTF,
8-o
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

JTF,
On the subject of a pus-say - not a cat - yes, they are two faced. If you do not treat it right, it will lie to you and tell you you are doing a fine job - while banging your best friend behind your back. At least, that what some women do @.@ .

As far as the kitty - I love him! If they do not want him, I will surely take him! My Pootie and Angel will adore him!
Where is the LOVE?
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

Dear JTF,

Pussy was never designed to make any warranties or guarantees, expressed, implied or written. Pussy is as pussy does.

If you have a problem with my product, please feel free to contact me directly to discuss your concerns. I can then find something for you to return as in your next life so that you'l never see pussy again. Republican okay with you?

Thanks,
God a.k.a. G-Man

(oh I'm going to hell for that one ]:o) )

but seriously I wonder if that photo was a reminder of the mythological 2-headed lions....hmmm. hope that cat makes it. :)
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
tis2flyyy

Re: Nair Hair Remover

Post by tis2flyyy »

astonamous,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Where is the LOVE?
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

tamra,
Preach on sista, preach on!
Where is the LOVE?
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

tamra,
really...truer words and all that!! ;)
Momof5

Post by Momof5 »

tamra,
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Astonomous,

:lol: :lol: :lol:

JTF,

That's a cutie of a kitty.
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

deepseas,

"every man's wish!??"

Sometimes the price of only one is enough to kill ya.

2 pussies = 2 mouths = 2 headaches!

So therefore,

1 man = 1 wallet = 1 mistake = 1 gravestone

It's all in the math!
:lol::lol::lol:

Peace gee
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

Mister Gee,
ok, so if its all in the math and this pussy has two mouths and one brain that would mean other pussies with only one mouth only have half a brain?

I was going to post that as a visitor but didn't want to be a two faced pussy. ;p
"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP