Stange things that I have seen in the last week

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tis2flyyy

Stange things that I have seen in the last week

Post by tis2flyyy »

A Man picking his nose at the stop light, then he put his finger in his mouth and presumably - ate the booger (ewwwww)!

A woman, about 250lbs, going in to the club, but paused a moment to check her reflection in a car window AND pull the drawers out of her big ole azz. She did not give a damn who was looking - she just reached on back there and grabbed them jokers out! My guess, she had a hella of a wedgey (double ewww)!

The homeboy riding down the street on his motorcycle while I was driving to work, with his back pack on...and instead of a helmet, he had on a halloween mask on his head that looked like a skull! (On this one, I had to do a double take - I was like - "I know he ain't trippin!")

The ghetto fabulous momma at the Fox Hills Mall, trying to keep ahold of her four kids....all of them were hooked up to her on what appeared to be pet leashes about their necks. (Is this shit legal - I felt like calling the child authorities on her ass).

Riding pass the Forum (where the Lakers used to play) and seeing about four thousand people out there doing the electric slide. I know it was 4000, because the billboard was boasting the fact. I was like - what the hell compelled all those people to come out and do the electric slide!

At the gas station, the homeboy pulled up in a Q-45, pearly white...sitting on 22" chrome rims, beats in the trunk, DVD in the console, complete with the suicide doors (those that open UP not out) and flourescent light underneath the car - but when the homeboy got out, His front teeth were missing AND he had on a pair of keds sneakers from payless and a gra-animals short sets from K-marts....Then he had the NERVE to ask the attendant for $3 worth of gas on pump 7. I was like HELL-To-THE-NAW! Guess we all know where he spends all of his money on.

Got off the 105E @ Central Blvd headed to Watts (This is where the church is at that I have been visiting lately). Soon, as you get off the free-way, there is a stop light. At the light, there is a man begging for money, a women selling roses and another man with a sign that said "GOOD MAN, in need of a GOOD WOMAN, to take care of me". Somebody in front of me honked their horn and said "ME TOO!"

Italy won the world cup - and the Italians were out in full force down in Beverly Hills. Took a cruise down their in my convertible on Sunday. I parked at the Fendi store (wanted to look at a new bag while I was there.... I said LOOK, not buy!) and wouldn't ya know, somebody stuck a POLE with an Italian flag on it, in my back seat! I was like WHAT!!!!! Well, at least then, I felt like I fitted in! I looked around, did not see who had done it but yelled "Thanks! & Good Looking out!" anyway. I drove all the way home with that pole sticking out the back of my car!

Coming back from Beverly Hills, I tried to pass by a pick-up truck that was moving very slow & hogging two lanes. In the cab was like 15 mexicans crammed inside. I blow the horn for them to get over. When I flew past them - with my Italian flag waving in the breeze, they gave me the finger. I cracked up laughing! I felt like calling the police on them as it has to be illegal to drive with that many people in the cab if a pick-up truck!

Now, all these are TRUE incidences that I have witnessed with my own two eyes! I told ya'll crazy shiznet be going on out in LA, like all the time!!!!

Tell me, what kind of strange and different stuff do you see in your neck of the woods?
Where is the LOVE?
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Re: Stange things that I have seen in the last week

Post by Murphdogg »

tis2flyyy, I once saw a midget with a mullet sing the Bee-gee's at a karokee bar...wait..i've known that midget my whole life so that's not a big deal.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

Murphdogg,
Who is da midget?
Where is the LOVE?
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

tis2flyyy, my buddy Chris he's a pro wrestler to
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

Murphdogg,
Ah, for real?
Is he cute? DOes he have any $$$$ and can he rap?
If so, give him my phone# - I will be his rep in LA!
Where is the LOVE?
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

tis2flyyy, I think having a mullet automatically disqualifies you from being able to rap.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

tis2flyyy,
a homeless guy with long grey hair and beard wearing a jean jacket with cut off sleeves, white womens panties with large red hearts, fish net stockings and combat boots standing by the highway hitchiking is the strangest thing I've seen lately. 8-O ;p

why do guys eat boogers anyway? they're for flipping at other people. ;)
"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

Murphdogg,

:lol:

tis2flyyy,

strangest thing that had me wondering "what if?" is the large number of middle easterners working for MTA and at tunnels and toll booths. I know they get checked out, but I also know fake ID's are possible.

I'm thinking, why bring your ass all the way to another country to work in a transit tunnel or toll booth??? that's like me moving to Paris or UK to work at McDonald's. where is the dream aspect?
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
Momof5

Post by Momof5 »

allright and it ain't that strange to me anymore and probably ain't that funny coming from my ass anyway.

But in my town (now ya going to know I live in a ghetto) there is this lady who is a little off in the head and lives in a group home (anyone got a nice way of saying it?) She goes to different shopping centers and street cornors wearing an old walkman and carries a microphone and a old ass home telephone too. She sings all kinds of songs especially Madonna as loud as she can into the microphone. The cords ain't even plugged in. They just dangling with no connectors on the ends.

But she one happy bitch :)
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

Momof5,

hey, get us what she's smoking, drinking or taking. happiness for everyone. ):)
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.