Stange things that I have seen in the last week

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tis2flyyy

Re: Stange things that I have seen in the last week

Post by tis2flyyy »

tamra,
[/i]"hit me and I'll get the Cochran lawfirm on your ass!" [/i] :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Where is the LOVE?
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

bcddjjsc690,

HUHHHHH?????? 8-o 8-o 8-o 8-o 8-o

You nasty! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Where is the LOVE?
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

tis2flyyy,
:lol: exactly!...a honey brown smoked oyster! B-)

bcddjjsc690,
adds a whole new meaning to a wet sloppy kiss doesn't it. ]:o)

What JTF said reminded me of a lady I saw walking down the sidewalk, her shorts almost perfectly matched her skin tone (honey brown) so from a distance it looked like this really huge lady didn't have any pants on...my eyes couldn't believe what they were seeing...I was driving along laughing and yelling at my friends to look at what I was seeing but they saw what was really happening, she walked past a military check point just as we were driving up to it and I realized what was up but by that time all the MPs and my friends were looking at me like I was crazy...I just couldn't quit laughing and nobody got it, thank god they didn't have the dogs with them.
"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
dougdigitalpro

Post by dougdigitalpro »

tis2flyyy,
oooh snap, baby! Don't tell no mo panty stories! That's supposed to be only fo us! :lol: :lol:
These stories are funny as all get out!
The only one that immediately comes to mind for me is the woman who walks fuckin EVERYWHERE and somehow I always see her while driving and she has a HUGE turbin (rags tied up all over her head) a really bad make-up job and a mustache and it seems no matter what time of the day or night, you can almost guarantee her ass will be out on 7 Mile somewhere.
Just walking and mumbling to herself. And I think everyone in a ten mile radius is scared to even fuck with her because she looks like one of those mojo women. Mess around and say something to her and wake up tomorrow with "little tiny feets". :lol: :lol: :lol:
Great thread, baby. You should chronicle this every week! :lol: ):) :-x
An artist who
plans to change the game and free minds!
Momof5

Post by Momof5 »

I ain't been here in a short time and ya'll still trippin.

I really liked the pigeon story. But murphdog dayyuumm. Why do you want to say out loud that not only have you tasted bad coochie, but that you went on and married it and kept on eatin it? And don't lie and say you didn't.. Ain't none of us going to believe it, especially us women. :lol: :lol:
Momof5

Post by Momof5 »

Strangest thing I have seem this week.. umm.. Dookie-Dick on a stick!!!

So Nassy 8-o
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

Momof5,
AMEN!

This was not starnge but something I saw that I want to note.

I went to a B-day party last night. The guest of honor is 88 years old! He partied like it was 1999! I promise you. LONG after my feet were hurting and I was WAY ready to go home - his ass was still going like the energizer bunny! Then he leaned over and kissed his wife and told her "Honey, I am gonna get me some tonight!". We all laughed! I believe him!
Where is the LOVE?
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

tis2flyyy, oh hell no, I only did it once..just once..after we were married..I guess the lack of me doing that explains the divorce
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

Murphdogg,
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yep, that would explain things!
Where is the LOVE?
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

tis2flyyy,
We are watching it out the window right now...The eldery neighbor lady straight behind us has a chihuahua or a poodle, I've never seen it because it stays inside and only hear it yapping after she lets it out to do its business and it wants back in....the neighbor beside her has a big pit bull or whatever (one of those dogs that supposedly make sissys tough) but he's a real nice dog, around here everybodys yards are connected by wide, flat topped stone fences and this big dog has learned how to jump up on the fence and walk around on the top of it, the side sections are about 3 foot high but the back sections are about 5 foot high and on several occasions I've looked up from the garden to see this big brindle bastard staring at me from the top of the fence pretending he's a mountain lion or whatever he's doing....anyway, I noticed a few days ago that he also does this sometimes when he has to take a crap, he'll jump up on the short section of fence and walk around to the lady with the chihuahua/poodles side and jump down in her yard and take a shit then jump back up on the fence and go home.

So I'm wondering what does this lady with the little dog think everytime she goes outside to clean up her dogs poop and see's those giant piles left by the other dog? ;p

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP