Today I'm this many .....

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
jane_haze

Re: Today I'm this many .....

Post by jane_haze »

Thanks you guys! ):)

tis2flyyy,

Comedy's going as well as to be expected, if not better. Tuesday, I'm playing a show booked with Ty Barnett, who got his comedy central presents last month, which I think rox.

As far as what I'm doing for my birthday: had a party at my house saturday night, had a countdown with champagne at midnight to ring in the new birthyear and being able to go to shows and not have to get people to buy me guiness and such.

And tonight, I'll be down at the open mic at the comedy club. It might be my birthday, but that makes me happy! I don't expect tomorrow to be funny, maybe interesting. I fully expect to ramble on stage, without all the... jokes...

Later,
Jane :D
I don't know Karate. But I know Ka-Razy!
keavin

Re: Today I'm this many .....

Post by keavin »

jane_haze,
make sure you take your-self a real good shit & screw yo wig on tight before you go on stage tonight!