Von Dutch and Christopher Walken

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Von Dutch and Christopher Walken

Post by Jennifer »

I read an article recently about Von Dutch. I didn't know he was a self-proclaimed racist and Nazi! Whoa! I am not wearing his t-shirts or hats anymore! Spread the word! I don't think the hip-hop nation would be proud to wear his logo's if they knew what they stood for!! The guy was a character and a sad figure who died alone in a trailer leaving a hate-filled note; but one who stands for hate and divisiveness won't be worn by me.
Christopher Walken, on the other hand, strange and wacky actor, he may be, loves Cats and recently wrote a book about he Care of Cats!! How kool are you Chris!! :-x
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: Von Dutch and Christopher Walken

Post by bingolong »

Jennifer,
They don't have to worry about my black ass buying that shit!!! :X

:lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Anditsdeeptoo

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

Jennifer,

Gotta love Christoper Walken, but I think most of the people on this board loves pussy in one form or another... Ok slap me for being derogatory on a sunday, I apologize...
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Anditsdeeptoo,
Can't slap you for speaking the truth ..... :(

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

Anditsdeeptoo,
:lol: :lol:
billyb0y

Post by billyb0y »

Jennifer,
A long time ago when I was married, my wife and I were out eating dinner and she caught me looking at a beautiful woman.
She started to yell at me and give me those eyes, you know the kind, and I had to think quick!
So I interupted her rant and told her, "Honey I can't help it, I think I might be a lesbian trapped in a man's body!"
The argument ended right there because we both were laughing so hard we were asked to leave the resturant!
:lol: :lol:
It's just me being me