Iragi Shoe Thrower

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
bcddjjsc690

Iragi Shoe Thrower

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

What in the Ernest T Bass blazes is going on!! Some surprise visit. I just saw it on MSNBC replay'd over and over , W . ducked the first . then stood up thinking He was out of Ammo .....
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: Iragi Shoe Thrower

Post by tamra »

bcddjjsc690,

hilarious :lol: must see tv. but what I found surprising is the time it took for the rest of the networks to catch up. MSNBC ran it first then it took about 3 hours for others to catch up.

but damn Bush had some reflexes on him, huh? me, I'd have picked the shoe up and threw it back. :lol: but looks like Secret Service roughed homeboy up enough given there was blood and a female CNN reporter was hit in the eye.

but omg just thought of something: what if there was a bomb in the shoe, or chemical. then Cheney-that-Dick would have been prez 8-o 8-O man, I almost peed in my pants thinking about that :lol:
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

bcddjjsc690,It looks like the guy is going to be violated by the guards at Guitamo Bay. The guy should be a hero.
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

EddieHill,
Don't get me wrong...I hate Bush but he kept that smile on his face from beginning to end like his young son was throwing him a baseball during a friendly game of catch. He can bob and move too. Off topic...but too bad the guy with the shoes was right on with his message...
tamra

Post by tamra »

EddieHill,

if the guards or anyone roughs him, it defeats the whole bullshit reason we are there: Iraq needed democracy @.@

the guy's now a national hero and is the poster child for democracy :lol:
---
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

tamra,
if you read some of the international papers ,the incident has pro's and cons ,

some feel he is a hero for trying to give Bush the ultimate insult , in Arabs lands ,
1) throw or hit with a shoe ,
2) call him a dog , which the attacker did , because dogs are viewed as unclean in these same Arabs lands,

others feel he is an asshole for acting like that in front of the world while representing Iraq ....

I just wonder what it would have been like if He actually HIT That lame ass in his fucking eye ., or right across that fuckin' smirk ..wham , with some heel ,

But back to the deed , you KNOoowwwwww he got his ass whupped , and you won't see him again until he starts to heal .
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
tamra

Post by tamra »

bcddjjsc690,

what's funny is that mofo was accurate w/both shoes. :lol: had Bush not been alert that shoe was headed right to his face. I don't think he was prepared for Bush to duck, thus delay w/second shoe.
---
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

tamra,
Hell if I was Bush I'd be really good at ducking. He's made a living doing it. ie....His conscience, the truth, right and wrong, murder, losing elections, etc until infinitey... But he isn't gonna duck how history judges his sorry ass...
tamra

Post by tamra »

walrusjk,

:lol: you are 2nd person to say almost same thing. my aunt also said Laura Bush must be throwing shit @ him @ home :lol: so he's always on alert
---
benderbroeth

Post by benderbroeth »

tamra,
seeing that video was a highlight for last year!!!

and i heard someone say the following...
the shoe thrower deserves to go to jail...not for throwing the shoes....but for missing..lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: