I can't stand Peyton and C Webb on NBA TV!

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
EddieHill

Re: I can't stand Peyton and C Webb on NBA TV!

Post by EddieHill »

walrusjk, Any team can sign anyone that another team does not have rights to before March first that the players would be able to play in the playoffs. If Marbury is bought out and clears waivers before March first, he can sign with anyone. Who ever signs the bigs out of Cleveland, Boston, and The Lakers should win it all. I would like to see Horry and Cassel sign with the Lakers . The Lakers should have traded Sun Yue away for a draft pick but they want to sell Kobe jerseys in China. Phoenix needs to sign people that are on waivers or they might not make the playoffs. There is enough talent out there to save their season.They could sign four guys and be ok in the playoffs.The NBA owners are doing it on the cheap and not making the best deals to shore up the rosters for the playoffs because they say they are losing money due to the economy.We are going to have second rate playoffs this year because of it.Next year should be the end of the bad economy and the free agents will be ready to rock. I might have to buy an x box 360 or a ps3 because NBA Live 2010 might not make a ps2 game.
:lol:
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

EddieHill,
Jeez.... You should be on tv pal. I mean that.I'm rehearsing your last post and claiming it as my own to my friends.
Yesterday at about noon I hated Stephon Marbury. After he signs with the Celts he'll be one of my favourite players. (I may even be able to spell his name)
But I mean it....You have a talent for analyzing sports. As Slim Pickens said in Blazing Saddles..."You use that tounge prettier than a 20 dollar whore"...
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

walrusjk, I have a better shot at being a whore tossing old ladies salad, part time during the day than being a sportswriter sportcaster.It would be fun to due both.After all Marv Albert is a freak that munched on that ladies flesh like a chicken bone. Go Marv! I like to bite too, I like to bite my wife on the butt because she has a big fat juicy ass. I would love to cover the WNBA and do interviews in the shower with all those amazon women. My wife would understand my freakish desire to be with a 7 foot women and I would feel like I have been in a car wreck the next day with a big ass smile on my face.
:lol:
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

EddieHill,
Whoa, whoa...I need a long hot shower. an enema and something to make me not develop a tick and it's safe to say (twitch, blink,twich) you won't be a part of any of it. I hope you aren't too dissapointed. Jeez! Both my pinky toes feel funny! Gotta go!