I'd be feeling good if I was a Laker fan

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
walrusjk

I'd be feeling good if I was a Laker fan

Post by walrusjk »

Well not really because I'd be a Laker fan but like I said in my thread after the finals last year you guys are going to be good....
EddieHill

Re: I'd be feeling good if I was a Laker fan

Post by EddieHill »

walrusjk,They need to trade Lamar for a good 3 and sign another point guard and get more physical because Detroit with sorry ass Kwame Brown kicked their ass. If Detroit had a true 7 foot center to get 12 points and 10 rebounds and block some shots , they would win it all.
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

EddieHill, Ya but who would they get? Boston is the east being challenged by only Cleveland and maybe Miami. L.A. had to lose one game and I wouldn't panic losing to a motivated Detroit. I'd worry about New Orlean if I was a Laker fan. How do feel about the Inverson trade?..
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

Did anyone see the Lakers tonight? Totally handle the Suns? They look like a team that only The Laker Ass Kicking World Champion Boston Celtics could maybe handle.
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

walrusjk, It worked out for Denver and not for Detroit because they did not get a true center just another guard that can score.
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

EddieHill, I actually thought the Pistons would be better with Iverson...thought they'd be the team to beat in the east
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

Murphdogg,
I think AI is a bad fit. All the talk about Dumars being a genius is proving to be wrong. He got it done until he had to actually make some moves. AI is gonna have the Detroit players run their offense through him? (Plus he's a soft passing lane defender) It'll never happen. Meanwhile Billups gets to go home to Denver (We both went to G.W) and they go 11 and 1 or something? Dumars fucked up. He knew that his team couldn't get past The Laker ass kicking world champion Boston Celtics or Cleveland and panicked figuring he free up cap space for the 2010 free agent lottery.
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

walrusjk,
But I'd be feeling better being a fan of The Laker Ass Kicking World Champion Boston Celtics....
I've noticed how all the Laker fans are very queit on this thread.
Sitting in corners of their rooms, in the fetal position, sucking on their thumbs or crack pipes watching my team rack up the best record in NBA history!
Life is good!!!!!
benderbroeth

Post by benderbroeth »

walrusjk,
i am rooting for either the hornets or the blazers!!!

go anyone except the lakers..ha ha