McCain /Vagina '08

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
bcddjjsc690

McCain /Vagina '08

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

funniest comment about The Republican ticket I saw today ,

If she mentions any plans of getting Alaskan Marijuana Laws ,
Federalized ,
Friends you will be looking at a Republicrat ,

:lol:
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
EddieHill

Re: McCain /Vagina '08

Post by EddieHill »

bcddjjsc690, Alasaka has some bad laws about people who drink booze ect. It is banned in some cities and is a felony to bring beer in. McCain just wants some pussy in the Whitehouse and for his wife to have a pal to go shopping with. I hope Obama wins . His wife is cute too.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

bcddjjsc690,

if McWar/Drama Queen are elected, pot should be handed out like govt cheese. because everyone will need it to ease the pain and suffering before nuclear death.

that bitch Palin is a bitch! if the TrooperGate details are true, she will think emotionally and don't care who's caught in her crossfire.

but Alaska recently changed their pot laws to limit quantities, and last year were talking about criminalizing it entirely.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

tamra,I missed The View friday and they ony have a four minute clip on line. Joy and Whoopi were grilling the McCains realy good. It is hard to ignore this shit when it is in your face everyday and things just keep getting worse by the hour. All I can say is "God help us all".
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

EddieHill,
They have a few clips on the View with McCain rightnow...the grill is on!! :lol: they got him and his wife on the barby!! b.b

http://abc.go.com/daytime/theview/index - Just let them play automatically and let SiZZLE!!!'
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

bingolong,

What I want to know is how did Mrs McCain not got arrested for stealing those meds ??????

I got no problem with her being a junkie , but the stealing part was criminal
tamra

Post by tamra »

bcddjjsc690,

that's the million or billion dollar question right there. because Cindy should be breaking rocks in a prison facility RIGHT NOW. @.@

but did yall catch the clip on CNN about how Cindy McCain blasted The View for a "tough interview". 8-o

I didn't see anything tough @ all! @.@ The questions were based upon all the ads McPain/Illin' have been running, esp. about reforming. either McPain/Illin' are using the drugs Cindy stashed or think the rest of us are to believe either will suddenly reform congress/senate. McPain's a fucking senator NOW and ain't reformed shit to bring gas or milk prices to normal. @.@

Elvis/TuPac 08 - that's who I'm rocking this Nov. 04! now there's some change for your ass!
---
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

tamra,

Report finds Palin abused Power .
Palin's allies have said investigation is Democratic-led witch hunt......

well......

I say they got their witch .........
tamra

Post by tamra »

bcddjjsc690,

no shit she abused her powers and her husband acted like he ran the state. but to blame the Democrats?! a man is out of his job, pension and reputation, and that happened long before Miss Alaska could spell "running mate" @.@

I hate that fucking cunt bitch ass lying woman! :X god help us if McCain is elected.

:) okay I'm done. :lol: until that bitch speaks again! :X
---
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

tamra,

Palin / Hasselbeck 2012