Isaac Hayes

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: Isaac Hayes

Post by tamra »

bcddjjsc690,

a little more this 3's. this month is rocking. we can also add to this list:

Jerry Wexler - partner of Ahmet Ertegund of Atlantic Records who helped make Ray, Aretha and Led Zeppelin the legends they are

Rep. Tubb Jones - first black female to represent Ohio

Leroi Moore - from Dave Matthews band

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0141114/ - Julius Carry' - played Sho'Nuff the Shogun in Berry Gordy's The Last Dragon, and was cast in so many other memorable shows
http://www.google.com/search?q=julius+c ... =firefox-a - Julius Carry pics'

we gonna have to make Jerry black LOL.

but I'm starting to think conspiracy right about now. :(

and from what I confirmed today, Maurice White of Earth, Wind & Fire is really ill. pray for him.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

tamra,
Good thing nobody pissed you of this month or that number could be in the ump teens,

One person who deseves a long drawn out painful death is that career criminal they finally caught in NY , who had mugged a dozen or so elderly folks .I knew the video they posted on the Daily News website would have him in BACK in jail by weeks end .
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

bcddjjsc690,

:lol: hey, I've wished many a mutha-fuckaz dead & personally suggested to quite a few to drop dead, but ain't killed nobody YET. but I understand murder now ]:o)

I can't believe that guy just casually plotted on that 85-yr old woman like a python laying in wait. now there's someone who should drop dead!

but he'll have to fend off some muggers nightly in prison, where he won't be getting out of ANYTIME soon.

that mugging video went viral in less than 24 hours, 8-o including on hundreds of news stations around the world.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.