I'll say it again..Ruth was theeeeee BEST!

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
robfharris

Re: I'll say it again..Ruth was theeeeee BEST!

Post by robfharris »

Murphdogg,
Sleeping with Whores... forget sleeping with whores!!

The negro league great Josh Gibson hit well over 800 home runs... while PIMPING whores. Babe Ruth may have slept with 7 Phillipian whores, but Josh Gibson was pimping 70 whores out of Philadelphia!!

Babe Ruth did single handedly out-homer the Red Sox, Josh Gibson was more amazing than that he hit all 800 home runs with one-single-hand, because he was too busy counting his money and bitch-slapping whores with his free hand!!!

All footage I ever saw of Babe Ruth he had BOTH hands on his bat.

A black man gets NO respect! Babe Ruth my ass!!!

Josh Gibson's greatest quote:
"People call me the 'Black Babe Ruth', you know what I think of Babe Ruth? I think he need to get me my money for the bitches I sent to his room back in Cleveland!!!!"

In the team photo for the 1938 Homestead Grays, that is not a catchers mask in his hand... it's a pimp cup!!

Chuuuch!!!
Now that Johnnie's gone, I guess I should start being nice to the cops.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

Murphdogg,

I have to keep laughing at this: steady diet of whores & whiskey :lol:

so true! I'm guessing pansy ass physicals were not needed back in the day. unless doc prescribed 2 whores & whiskey to keep doctor away. :lol:
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

tamra,
Whores , Booze and Chile Dogs are better than steroids. He played fair and did not cheat. All Congress wanted from him was the name of the chile dog stand he goes to and the phone numbers of his whores so they can have them too. :lol:
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

EddieHill,
I will admit that my feelings about Ruth is not considering that black people weren't allowed in the majors for another 25 years and that had an unmessurable impact on all the records until probably the seventies. In exibition games the negro league teams usually kicked ass but I'm just a Ruth nut...