Shaq calls out Kobe..

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
EddieHill

Re: Shaq calls out Kobe..

Post by EddieHill »

robfharris, The Cheif was cool , he would smoke a joint or several bowls and score about 18 points and grab 15 boards a game. AI should be a player coach and get some bangers and join the Knicks. AI would be perfect in New York.
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

tamra,Ohh shit! I forgot to add Truck Robinson. Bill Russel was the best game caller of all time for NBA on CBS . They threw the ball down to Moses Malone and he got Truck all by himself all alone down on the block and their is nothing he can do about it, slam dunk in your face Truck , Moses just took advantage of you again for two points.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

speaking of Moses Malone :lol:

okay, yall, who was the worst post game interviewee? as in dialect and education so bad you forgot a game was just played and just wanna throw that mutha a dictionary and an English teacher, with a big ass ruler in her hand.

Magic Johnson :lol: - okay, but he's not that bad here
http://youtube.com/watch?v=lxFyVkQEk98 - http://youtube.com/watch?v=lxFyVkQEk98'

Moses Malone (more country-boy than anything tho :-p, however he barely made it thru this commercial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0zSdN5ceXU - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0zSdN5ceXU')
Horace Grant

then you realize some of those mofos have an actual college degree

now where I have to give the Celtics props, ALL their players spoke soooo well. such that when the Celtics won a playoff series and players spoke after the game you were still pissed about the game and didn't wanna hear nothing a muthafucka had to say @.@ :lol:

*damn never post links watching something else* ;p
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

Anditsdeeptoo,
Those are both good calls big guy. Pistol Pete I think has the all-time points per game average of all time in NCAA history. Nique was awesome too. Wasn't he nicked "The human highlight show"? or something? Bernard King if not for his knees is held in awe. Spencer Haywood. Tiny Aurcherbald. David Thompson with his trusty side kick a pound of coke.
Lucas once said before a Blazer final to all the guys except Walton that he would beat the shit out of each and every guy on the team if they didn't win and meant it!
When I first started attending pro games I was surprised how much postering is involved. They look the other guys right in the eye with serious looks when they're not playing and give no ground up.
Laimbeer wasn't the last white guy. Let's see? Who won 2 out of the last 3 mvps?
Anditsdeeptoo

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

walrusjk,

LOL a pound of Coke....

Speaking of devil's dandruff... A couple of years ago I played in a Charity basketball game with Michael Ray Richardson. Nice guy, but that Cocaine messed his brain up bad. Either that, or the dude is just straight up stupid.

Post by robfharris »

Anditsdeeptoo,
Michael Ray Richardson's greatest quote:

REPORTER: What do you think is happening to the team? RICHARDSON: The ship be sinking.
REPORTER: How far can it sink?
RICHARDSON: Sky's the limit.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Now that Johnnie's gone, I guess I should start being nice to the cops.
Anditsdeeptoo

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

robfharris,

That's deep if you really think about it lol...

Post by walrusjk »

Anditsdeeptoo, I have astory that's first hand.
Bird's coming off a plane, tons of fans there and he wants no part of a signing autographe session and basically yells it out. Some guy in the crowd yells back "Hey! I drove my kid 500 miles for you to scribble a signuate!" Birdy said...."Ok you but no one else!"...
robfharris

Post by robfharris »

walrusjk,
You still got that autograph?
Now that Johnnie's gone, I guess I should start being nice to the cops.
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

robfharris,
Yes..cough...but I haven't washed my left breast in 25 years....