The World champion Boston Celtics

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
walrusjk

The World champion Boston Celtics

Post by walrusjk »

Let me announce. For One year my team is no longer refered to as "Boston", "The Celts", etc. It's....."The Laker ass kicking world champion Boston Celtics." I've had to wait 22 , long, aganizing, embarrassing years for "The Laker ass kicking world champion Boston Celtics" to win it. Oh ya however Kobe was the MVPrick...
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: The World champion Boston Celtics

Post by tamra »

walrusjk,

yeah "somebody fucked up!" :lol: this shit was not supposed to happen. I turned the game off during 3rd quarter 8-o and I can't stand Kobe, too! Lakers are no longer a team anymore tho.

I mean, first the Red Sox end up in the World Series, then this shit! some things just ain't normal. thank goodness for the NY Giants! or those damn Pats would have had a perfect season. then the end would have been near.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

walrusjk, It was a tough loss for us lifelong Laker fans. If the Lakers load up on bigs and shooters in the offseason they can be back into the hunt. This year there were two teams in the west above .500 that did not make the playoffs and the Atlanta Hawks almost knocked off the Celtics in the playoffs. You would think they would be able to beat Boston in a seven game series this year. Without adding any new players to address the lack of inside play and defense and consistant midrange and inside shooting the Lakers still will not be better than the Atlanta Hawks next year. I hope to be able to watch the Olympic Team but , I cannot find a TV Schedule to watch the complete braodcast of games without going back to other sports.
Anditsdeeptoo

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

walrusjk,

I never thought I'd have respect for Paul Pierce, but he manned up!

Lamar Odom was the biggest joke, finally deciding to start showing some heart once they were down 30 last night!

Post by walrusjk »

EddieHill,
Sorry but you guys were lucky to get game 3 and 5. The Laker ass kicking world champion Boston Celtics made the Lakers look like babies. Gasol is soft. Odom looked great and would just dissapear. The bench looked scared and finally it can now be said that if Phil Jackson doesn't have the best talent in the league he is a sub-par coach. All this Zen-Master bullshit goes away when he actually has to coach. Doc made him look like the flake I always knew he was. Kobe on the other hand was a man this season. Adjusted his game, put his ego on hold and doubled his team-mates talent but it just wasn't enough to deal with The Laker ass kicking world champion Boston Celtics..
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

walrusjk, Gasol is not a center, I do not like the zemaster bullshit either. The old Chicago Bulls had a lot of inside help by committe , Cartwright, Purdue, Wenington, Steve Wiilams,Dennis Rodman all to play defense and score the ball inside. Odom should be waved because you cannot get anything for his soft ass that cannot finish around the rim. If the Celtics are smart enough to stock up on centers and a point guard , they can win more championships without the big 3 being too tired. Will the Lakers and the Celtics shore up their rosters to play each other again next year? The Blazers are going to kick ass if Oden stays healthy. I will just have to adjust the rosters on my ps2 games in August.
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

EddieHill, the Lakers got violated so bad, the last time I saw someone get violated like that it was Warren Beatty in Deliverence..Kobe Bryant felt so violated he spent 4 hours on the rape crissus hotline after the game..They beat the lakers so bad the city of LA now has a restraining order on the celts..they can't come within 100 yards of the forum..

okay I think I'm out of one liners...but man..it was bad..
b.b
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

Murphdogg,

OMFG! TOO FUNNY! :lol: :lol: but yup that about sums up the game!

but u forgot one:

"violated" without even getting dinner first or after! "buh-bye bitch! get out! dueces!!"
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

EddieHill, I'm just wondering why Kobe doesn't stroll into Buss's office and say..." Hey look I know Phil dates your daughter and all but you gave him a talented team, I came through and changed my game, he had enough to not get totally out coached in the fucking finals! Tell him to light up some incense, get a new mantra and get the fuck off your team!" All Jackson had to say during any interview with a relaxed little smirk on his face was "Don't worry we'll be fine." He has never had any input into the acquisition of any talent on any team he coached to a championship. He was a bench thug for the Knicks during his playing days who lucked into anything that happened to him as a coach. Giving his players books on Eastern philosophy. Give me a break.
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

tamra,

One person laughing after all this is SHAQ !

The Lakers let him go to Miami and he won another Championship ( without Kobe )

The Laker kept Kobe and got spanked when they finally made it back into the finals ! Smooth Move Exlax

p.s , of the top ten sports teams I hate the most the Celtics are right up there with the Red Sox ,the Jets, the Cowboys ,and the New York Islanders :(
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "