The World champion Boston Celtics

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
walrusjk

Re: The World champion Boston Celtics

Post by walrusjk »

EddieHill,
Oh god put away the pipe. Reading the last few posts I'm having a hard time thinking you guys might need a good therapist. I saw it on Kobe's face after game six at the post-game press conference. Kobe..."I'm stunned, pissed off, embarrassed and I want my binky!" and you guys are going on about Europe? Look, focus on keeping Kobe positive on his great job, tough, man-size adjustments. Insist he lets management know they better get busy acquiring talent and let all his team-mates know that they better punish themselves over the summer putting work in and show up ready or it's their ass!
I'm only saying this because I care for you guys on this board and have been there but don't be surprised if the Laker ass kicking world champion Boston Celtics put that same look on his face next year...
Was Shaq drunk or what? Didn't he say Kobe what's my ass taste like? Oh man. Laker night-mare. If I was a Laker fan I'd wear a Grouch Marx glasses, nose and mustache for at least a month whenever I left the house and screen all calls. Wait. I do that now and my team won! Nevermind....
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

just so yall know, I'm plotting and scheming on this thread! :X :lol:

and today reminded me the scheming is urgent. I saw a guy dressed in Celtics gear to the nine! Paul Pierce jersey, even the damn green headband, followed by other folks w/Celtics gear on @ random subway places. man, if the Red Sox were playing the Yankees today @ Yankee Stadium, it definitely would have been kick a Boston fans' ass today! :X ]:o)
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
Anditsdeeptoo

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

walrusjk,

I think if anything, Kobe showed the pundits they can quit with the Michael Jordan comparisons.

Post by walrusjk »

Anditsdeeptoo,
How? By losing, getting shut down, barely winning the two games they won and having every Laker Ass Kicking World Champion Boston Celtic fan pointing at him on the TV during the post-game press conference while rolling on the floor hysterically laughing?...Cough.. Of course they had to get up the next day and go to work and be themselves while Kobe was on the phone, in his private jet and inquiring about his pile of money saying...."Honey! I told you before I want a counter rotation on those balls while you're blowing me! I'm in a bad mood." Back on the phone.."How about that buying that island idea?"
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

walrusjk,
The draft looks like maybe average with no super awesome 7 foot centers and killer power forwards . Most all guards except the Lopez twins and Kevin Love. There is a lot of free agents this year. The draft is comming. :)
Anditsdeeptoo

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

EddieHill,

Kevin Love needs a couple more years, him coming out was a big mistake. He was exposed in the tournament.
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

Trudy,

there is umm, something wrong with this thread. can we delete it? then maybe it'll come back again??? ]:o)

thanks, appreciate it. :)
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

tamra,
Whoops sorry. I'll keep it clean. Just on a laker ass kicking world champion Boston Celtics high but after 22 years it's a slow coming down.....
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

Anditsdeeptoo, Exposed? He was vilolated like a fish in prison. He will ride the bench for a couple of years and play in the dlg. Greg Oden is a good player but due to the king of injury he had, he is a 15 point 10 rebound guy in limited playing time. The Lakers got a guy that can take Coby Carl`s spot on the team. I was saddened to learn Darius Miles had a career ending injury and has been released by the Blazers. Next year the West will be tougher and some of the teams like Toronto, Indiana, New Jersey, Chicago, and New York should be a lot better. I like it when New York wins, they seem to have tough players beet the shit out of people under the baskett. They were fun to watch.
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

walrusjk, The Lakers signed Sun Yue . I have been watching the olympics and he sucks. The Lakers signed Josh Powel and he sucks too. Unless the Lakers make a trade for a good forward that can play 3 or 4 , they will get knocked off in the first round if they make the playoffs because the west will be tougher next year. Phoenix should be better with Drazic and Robin Lopez.