The World champion Boston Celtics

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
walrusjk

Re: The World champion Boston Celtics

Post by walrusjk »

EddieHill,
I don't know man. The Suns are my #2 team and I don't have a fuzzy feeling about them. The Mavs look so good on paper but totally sucked in the last 2 playoffs. If I was a laker fan I'd feel pretty good. Kobe is a scary good player who I think is mature enough to demand good decisions from management and his team...
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

EddieHill,
Man I kinda see your point on the post about the Euro teams. I've been watching the Olympics and the commentators constantly say that this guy or that guy could play in the NBA if he wanted to take a huge pay cut. I used to play pick up ball with Don Amechie (maybee wrong spelling) and he said he could play in the NBA but playing in Europe was a lot easier on his body and they had a season with a third of the games and the money was great. Creeps me out a bit that he was the first to come out as a gay guy. He ended his career as a 7 or 8 guy off the bench on a few teams in the NBA and I thought..."Man I had to fight for position in the paint with that guy and swapping sweat!" I'm just kidding. He was a very nice guy...
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

walrusjk,
Hello myself...I'm making this magic's post # wize. Only Laker I REALLY liked.
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

walrusjk,
Birdy....Just had to post #33 for you, me and anyone who knows anything about guts, hard work and basketball....
benderbroeth

Post by benderbroeth »

walrusjk,
go hornets!!!!
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

benderbroeth,
If I were you I'd root for them too because you got to be buzzzzzing.
benderbroeth

Post by benderbroeth »

walrusjk,
i cant argue that one...lol