The World champion Boston Celtics

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
walrusjk

Re: The World champion Boston Celtics

Post by walrusjk »

bcddjjsc690, Hate the RedSox (Yankee fan), Love The Laker ass kicking world champion Boston Celtics, Cowboys are my team, Toronto in hockey (Go Leafs!), Ali (still) and my second favourite team is anyone playing the Lakers or RedSox.....P.S. I can't help to love Magic, Luke Walton and like Kobe.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

EddieHill,

don't forgot about John Paxton, the Bulls' silent just when you need them 3pt weapon! :) Jordan built a team around him to hit opponent from all sides, and surprisingly, they didn't really have a good center. too bad Lebron hasn't been able to do the same thing.

walrusjk,

actually, that was the coolest part, seeing Luke Walton playing in the championship and against the Celtics. I wonder if Walton will run over the Celtics.

I do like Garnett, a little, and Ray Allen. just never got into Paul Pierce. either way, once you say Celtics, I'm rooting for other team. it's just a home grown thing. :lol:
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

walrusjk,
Being born in Connecticut , Our state is right in the middle of the two major markets New York and Boston, that's partly why I've seen so many concerts ,most big tours hit both New York and Boston , And us Huskies get the best of both worlds ,we see the bands coming and going , But as far as sports go , I've always leaned south . I have no use for anything north of the Connecticut state line ,

Yankees ,
Giants,
Rangers ,
Knicks , ( Yeah I said IT !!! )

:(
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

tamra,
Like I said it's The Laker Ass Kicking World Champion Boston Celtics but you're very nice and I respect and admire your loyalty to your teams...
I never feel quite the same about people who abandon their teams. Still like them and all but I think it shows a lack of character. It's like being a Beatles fan and suddenly start saying The Stones were better....
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

bcddjjsc690, It is funny and fun how where you live is really who you like. Sweet early memories. I was born in Oklahoma and at ten moved to Ontario Canada where my Dad got a job as a professor in Waterloo Ontario. Mickey Mantle was from Oklahoma so I was a Yankee fan. Monday night football only showed the Cowboys so I got hooked. My older brother loved the Laker ass kicking world champion Boston Celtics and I went to a b'ball camp where Jo Jo White was the pro (Talked that poor guy's ear off) and The Leaf's were just a hour and a half up the 401 hwy. Still I could never make myself change ultimate loyalty. I Liked other teams but if they're up against my childhood teams I'm not rooting for them. I've lived in Phoenix for 30 years! Love the Suns unless they're playing The Laker Ass Kicking World Champion Boston Celtics......
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

Murphdogg,
i think that might be Ned Beatty.....but i know what you meant....an yeah yay Celtics.....i never did like that ballhog Kobe....hes ok but hes not all that...just as Shaq...hes why they lost a few years ago in the finals too...they were sposed to walk all over eveybody but got thier azz...kicked.. :lol:
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

Hey Laker fans don't be too shook up. You do have one of the youngest teams and Kobe does realize I think that every great team had a super star who got the message that he had to get involved on every level..ie. Make your teamates better through example, pimp the boys up-stairs to get good players, distribute the ball while keeping in mind what everyone's strengths and weaknesses are, hold everyone accountable. Bird, Magic, Jordan all spent a lot of energy and time knowing it was up to them to make it happen....
Anditsdeeptoo

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

walrusjk,

can't win in the NBA with soft ass euros on your team. The only bad ass euro was Drazen Petrovic (R.I.P.) Vujacic, Radmonovic, Odom-ic, all soft charmin ass players.

Post by EddieHill »

Anditsdeeptoo,
They need to make trades and get rid of those girls and trade them for Candice Parker, Lisa Leslie, and Cherel Swoops. At least the wnba gals can finish around the rim. The Lakers just kneed to get 3 bigs that can defend, rebound, and score inside.
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

walrusjk, The United States Champion Boston Celtics. The Celtics should play the best overseas team for the world championship because, The US is no longer the most dominate country in basketball. Greece beet the US Dream Team and did not have any NBA players on their team.