Mary Ann rocking the Mary Jane

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Mary Ann rocking the Mary Jane

Post by tamra »

Dawn Wells, Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island

well, you go girl!!!

but let that woman go. damn, it's just pot!! she wasn't a crack or cokehead on a binge, geesh! half the good shit in this country wouldn't have been done or invented without pot. Einstein wouldn't have thought so much. but from what I understand, the "founding slave fathers" were regular users of opium.

but Mary Ann spent years on an island, stuck with Gilligan and the Skipper too, the millionaire and his wife, the movie star...and the Professor. :lol: give that woman a pass! Please.

and what the hell else is there to do in Idaho?? ;p besides sex and cow tipping and traveling to solicit men in public restrooms??? come on...

http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/TV/03/1 ... index.html - cnn.com'

[Font size=2 face=s color=Blue]updated 3:35 a.m. EDT, Wed March 12, 2008

Actress from 'Gilligan's Island' serving probation under plea

* Dawn Wells played Mary Ann on "Gilligan's Island"
* She pleaded guilty to one count of reckless driving
* Police pulled Wells over after noticing erratic driving
* The 69-year-old Wells is founder of the Idaho Film and Television Institute

DRIGGS, Idaho (AP) -- Dawn Wells, who played Mary Ann on "Gilligan's Island," is serving six months' unsupervised probation after allegedly being caught with marijuana in her car.

She was sentenced February 29 to five days in jail, fined $410.50 and placed on probation after pleading guilty to one count of reckless driving.

Under a plea agreement, three misdemeanor counts -- driving under the influence, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance -- were dropped.

On October 18, Teton County sheriff's Deputy Joseph Gutierrez arrested Wells as she was driving home from a surprise birthday party that was held for her.

According to the sheriff's office report, Gutierrez pulled Wells over after noticing her swerve and repeatedly speed up and slow down. When Gutierrez asked about a marijuana smell, Wells said she'd just given a ride to three hitchhikers and had dropped them off when they began smoking something. Gutierrez found half-smoked joints and two small cases used to store marijuana.

The 69-year-old Wells, founder of the Idaho Film and Television Institute and organizer of the region's annual family movie festival called the Spud Fest, then failed a sobriety test.

Wells' lawyer, Ron Swafford, said that a friend of Wells testified he'd left a small amount of marijuana in the vehicle after using it that day, and that Wells was unaware of it. Swafford also said several witnesses were prepared to testify that Wells had very little to drink at the party and was not intoxicated when she left. He said she was swerving on the road because she was trying to find the heater controls in her new car.[/font]
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
Appaloosa

Re: Mary Ann rocking the Mary Jane

Post by Appaloosa »

tamra,
thats too bad about her cause i guess that should be legalized cause its no worse than hooch....of which i partake every now n then....not that i do maryjaine though....im legal....back in the day of opium most doctors were hooked on it because it was so easy to get...i mean for the doctors to prescribe an order it an get it....then other people were hooked on it also...
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

I think Bob Denver got busted for that somme years ago too....no telling what kind of good stuff grew on that island!!!
:lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
tamra

Post by tamra »

Appaloosa,

I'm still in shock that pot HASN'T been legalized yet. alcohol is just as bad - correction: alcohol is far worse than pot and hard alcohol destroys internal organs if used daily, plus you are never clearly thinking drunk and don't eat, at least not without vomiting - and valiums and other more serious stuff can be legally prescribed. go figure! @.@ legalizing it would devalue it and make it less of an organized crime issue.

bingolong,

:lol: I totally forgot about Bob Denver's bust. well who else is left? check their stash box. let's smoke it before the next one gets busted! :lol:
---
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

bingolong,

Its hard to believe my favorite girl in short shorts is 69 years old....not that that changes anything, I'd probably still do her. ;p :lol:

Tamra,
Shaggy and Scooby has some good shit.

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

hellifiknow,

Mary Ann ...Aaaand a couple of a Doobies , no Probably 's about it ... ]:o)
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

tamra,
maybe the thing about legalizin maryjane is the taxes or if you do then anybody an everybody will sell it so the upper highers think that they might lose out on some bust money or pay off money if they do legalize it.......i dont know...but yeah alchol is worse i think ...maybe....let me take a shot of some hooch on that an get back to ya..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
tamra

Post by tamra »

Appaloosa,

nah no need to tax it, can't because of all the places it comes from including Canada where it's legal. and do we pay taxes on prescriptions? I thought it was just cost of Rx?

here's what I say: let ADULT people grow and keep their own - kids not allowed until 18 or 21 - like alcohol. if they sell or distribute it, then fine them or jail if repeat. unlicensed public street businesses making sales are fined or shut down.

if person can't grow their own, let an American farmer with American workers help them out - that will keep them in business and let them grow more food crops we need which would benefit impoverished areas of the country and our outlying area where food supplies are hard to come by.

and no smoking in public, last thing I wanna smell is pot all day long, I'd start to wonder what the hell else everyone is doing. :lol: let me believe SOME mofos are still working.

if everyone who needs pot (cancer, depression, and other ailments that it actually helps) has their own pot, no need to chase down pot like it's the end of the world drug or crime @.@

and why would I buy from a dealer when a farmer has what I need and I'd feel better about helping an American farmer than Pookie and Raheim up the block who are also dealing other hardcore stuff. :)

because there are bigger problems now, like cyber crime that our law enforcement can't even keep up with. plus more serious drugs that should be chased down.

having pot illegal is just absolutely stupid.

damn, you'd think I thought about this a lot, just thought of this literally now. makes sense and could work.
---
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

tamra,
ok your better than Pulp Fiction......Pookie and Raheim .....thats hilarious.....you got tha downlow on this ....i mean you got it all figured out...people do all kind of things but i think that is one of the most harmless ones they can do other than smokin the sheeit is cancer like.....hell i get the munchies drinkn all night an can eat a coupla platefulls myself....its a good thing they make all you can eat buffets..... :lol:
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

Appaloosa,

[Font size=7 face=t color=Red]Tamra[/font]

[Font size=7 face=t color=White]For[/font]

[Font size=7 face=t color=Blue]President!!![/font]

If elected can I have my farm back? :D
"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP