and now our feature presentation

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

and now our feature presentation

Post by tamra »

featuring Academy Award Winner Sean Penn, Academy Award Winner Forest Whitaker, and Academy Award Winner Nicholas Cage....

together now in our feature presentation...Fast Times At Ridgemont High
:lol:

ain't that something? who knew one of my favorite movies would be a jumpoff for 3 great actors and directors. Mr. Hand would be proud. whoooly bully...whooly bully :)

I heard this tidbit at the end of something waiting for something else to start. but totally forgot about Nicholas Cage in the movie. 8-o
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: and now our feature presentation

Post by bingolong »

tamra,
Yeah Cameron Crowe wrote this and this was a launching pad for alot of folks like Jennifer Jason Leigh , Anthony Edwards,Eric Stoltz,and fine ass Phoebe Cates!!
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: and now our feature presentation

Post by tamra »

bingolong,

snap! I did not know about Cameron Crowe. 8-o what a trip. ain't like I haven't seen the movie a zillion times. and I forgot all about Edwards and Stoltz too. :lol:

and what did happen to Phoebe Cates? weird. other than a few high school & college movies she just disappeared.

you don't think she's still working at that fast food joint? :lol:
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.