R.I.P. Evel Knievel

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
hellifiknow

R.I.P. Evel Knievel

Post by hellifiknow »

Some reports say that Evel Knievel broke every bone in his body during his career, but I believe he broke a lot more bones than that, hell I broke at least three in two seperate incidents imitating that crazy mofo....it would be pretty interesting to see a total of how many kids crashed and burned on their bicycles and motorcycles trying to be like him.

not to mention how many pounds of flesh were scraped off on the pavement in his honor B-) :lol:

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
bcddjjsc690

Re: R.I.P. Evel Knievel

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

hellifiknow,

Amen brother , I still have lots of scars from bicycle stunts gone awry .
Evil was a flesh an blood hero , he had as much guts as any man that ever walked, a true American that lived life to the fullest .
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
EddieHill

Re: R.I.P. Evel Knievel

Post by EddieHill »

hellifiknow, R.I. P. Evil, I too have scars from jummping ramps over trash cans on my bike when I was a little kid. I used to ride a wheellie for a mile until I grew to be 5 foot 6 and above. Evil was the shit and he will be missed. They will put out a dvd for everyone to show their children his amazing stunts. Do not try this at home folks.