child killed for not saying 'please'

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

child killed for not saying 'please'

Post by tamra »

8-o
luckily in prison, his cellmates will do the same to the stepfather, and have him say "please" and "yes sir" to every request

F the dumb shit - trial, jail, housing, and feeding these mofos! I still say we need to adopt a new law where folks like the stepfather are placed in a closed off room w/real-deal mothers and/or fathers and let them dispense their own justice - whup ass style - for about an hour! "I hear you like to hurt kids? well we like to hurt people who hurt kids, how about that?!" whatever happens, happens! oh wait, here comes the ACLU crying for the stepfather and other child predators....

[font color=Blue]
http://www.cnn.com - www.cnn.com'
http://m.cnn.com/cnn/null/lt_ne/detail/42599 - cnn.com (mobile)'

Mother's lawyer: Child killed for failing to say 'please'

The stepfather of a 2-year-old girl lost control and beat her to death because she wouldn't say "please" and "yes sir," an attorney for the girl's mother said Wednesday.

A body found last month in Galveston Bay is believed to be that of the little girl, Riley Ann Sawyers, though DNA tests are pending.

Her mother, Kimberly Dawn Trenor, and stepfather, Royce Clyde Zeigler II, were arrested Saturday.

Trenor's attorney, Tommy Stickler Jr., also said Wednesday that Trenor is pregnant.8-o 8-O 8-o

According to court documents, Trenor, 19, told police she and her husband killed the girl in July and hid her body in a shed before dumping it in the bay.

Stickler said Zeigler, 24, was overwhelmed by his sudden fatherhood and didn't know what behavior to expect from a toddler. Trenor moved with her daughter from Mentor, Ohio, to Texas in June to be with Zeigler, whom she met online.

Zeigler wanted his wife to spank Riley with a belt when she failed to say things like "please" and "yes sir" or "no sir," Stickler said Wednesday. Zeigler didn't believe Trenor was doing it, however, because the 2-year-old's behavior wasn't changing.

The fatal beating happened after Zeigler stayed home from work to make sure his wife was following his discipline plan, Stickler said.

In her statement to Galveston authorities, Trenor said the girl was beaten with leather belts, had her head held underwater in a bathtub and then was thrown across a room, her head slamming into a tile floor.

Although the affidavit said the couple abused Riley over a four- to six-hour period, Stickler said it wasn't a continuous event. Instead, Zeigler grew increasingly enraged as he spanked Riley and she kept forgetting to do things the way he wanted.

"There was never an intention to beat Riley to death," he said.

At one point, Trenor wanted to call an ambulance but Zeigler wouldn't let her, saying they would both be arrested if officials saw her injuries, Stickler said. Instead, Riley was given some over-the-counter pain medication.

When Riley later stopped breathing, Zeigler performed CPR on her tiny body, Stickler said.

Neal Davis III, Zeigler's attorney, said Trenor's story isn't believable.

"She is placing all the blame on Royce, but I think that once the facts come to light, once the timeline's established and the evidence is combed through ... I think her credibility is gonna become a big issue," Davis said.

Trenor and Ziegler were arrested after investigators spent weeks trying to identify the girl they dubbed "Baby Grace," whose body was found in a plastic box floating in Galveston Bay. Riley's paternal grandmother in Ohio had called police, thinking a sketch of the dead child might have been the granddaughter she hadn't seen in months.

Trenor and Zeigler remained jailed Wednesday on charges of injury to a child and tampering with evidence. Bail was set at $350,000 each.[/font]
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
Appaloosa

Re: child killed for not saying 'please'

Post by Appaloosa »

tamra,
thats sad...i had an evil stepmother so i know how these things go...i was a child once too....im lucky i aint dead......she could have taken the child an run.....he was not the real father ....anyway its too late...its neither here nor there.....my condolences
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

tamra,
poor kid... :X

Huntsville is just a little ways up the road from Galveston and from there it's just a short trip to hell....they'll be saying "please don't stick that needle in me".

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
tamra

Post by tamra »

and did either of you notice that crazy bitch is pregnant AGAIN 8-o that child needs to be claimed NOW by the grandmother and the mother will be lucky if she's given visitation rights.

Appaloosa,

you are right, if she really cared about the child she would have taken the child back to Ohio where she would have been in a loving environment. or she should have beat his ass before he was able to lay one violent hand on her child.

spanking is one thing, but torturing??? shit, I lived thru all my beatings, I remember them well and she didn't have to tell me twice!
---
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

tamra,
i maybe a jerk but hell i never once touched my children... an like you said there is a difference between a beating an a spanking....i still got scars....they need to take a dna test to see if he is the father of her child now...an then take measures...
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

tamra, Somebody should off that son of a bitch.
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

tamra, I think this happened in Texas and they have the death penalty and they will go to the head of the line to be offed.
tamra

Post by tamra »

EddieHill,

last I heard, the death penalty was being sought. I just can't believe someone could do something like this. but then 2 weeks later after discovering who Baby Grace was, a father in Brooklyn severely beat his toddler to death. it's just so hard to comprehend this, and not cry thinking about it. and even worse thinking of the fear both children went thru during their last moments. in each case, the child's screaming in pain and fear made the grown ass man more violent.

death penalty is getting off light, keep 'em alive in prison so they can understand that same fear daily.
---
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

tamra,
thats especially cruel......i for one never touched children mine or anyone elses....my cousins father came to the school an beat up the teacher that spanked his daughter....i thought that was fair....for no one has the automatic right to t ouch any of your children or anyone elses......people are very cruel....to each other an animals.....if anyone hurts me or mine then somtimes i took up for them....but anyone underage is a different matter.......they have the right to be children an grow up as children
tamra

Post by tamra »

Appaloosa,

I don't know I grew up with spankings and they kept me in line. but spanking/discipline is one thing, but torturing and murder is another. some people can't understand the difference. and if this started over not saying please, OMG, I would have learned to say please real quick if there was cake on the table and all that was stopping me from having it was "please".

spankings only came after a verbal warning that my dumbass ignored. :lol: so spanking improved my listening too. :lol:
---