What do you think????????????????????????

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Vee

What do you think????????????????????????

Post by Vee »

I just posted this on MYspace. Within minutes I got response....of course every black person wants to defend Michael Vic right now so....WHATEVER: He's guilty too.

ONLY IN HOLLYWOOD..........

Would a "nigGROID " get off for killing a white woman.
Would a redneck get off for killing his wife & drop the gun as if he didn't..
Would a "Music ManiaMan" get off for killing a "Hostess of the Mostest"
Would a pervert be "EXCUSED" for "Never being allowed to grow up"

I'm so disenchanted with LA & these fake ass rules......

The home of the rich
& famous.
This is all bullshit.
OJ is Guilty.
Phil Spector is Guilty.
Robert Black is Guilty...
and even Michael Jackson....
Each one of these MOFO's got off.
All this shows to the world is that "Money is Power".
That's a damn shame.

But then again,
Only in LA.

Ain't nothin' personal but...LA is all about the money and the ridiculous knowledge of .......... "Yeah, I can get away with anything if I make a dollar".

Jeez............................

Poor Bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LoveYALongTimeNegro!

Vee
bcddjjsc690

Re: What do you think????????????????????????

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

Vee,
Amen sister, Amen , alot of those folks in Cali would sing a different tune if violent crime were to visit a little closer to their own home or family.
Those jurist don't realize they are impowering criminals to continue breaking the law in their state.And we ain't talking jaywalking , MURDERERS!!!

I've loved dogs all my life . Micheal Vick can drown in his tears over the career and millions he lost, just so he could be a cruel, animal abuser.Now he's failed a drug test ,what a stupid ass!

About the Spector case, what sense does it make for a woman to go to a strangers house to commit suicide after work ?
I think if she was so despondent/suicidal, Why go to work that day at all ? Why not crawl up with their favorite bottle or drug,and do themselves in the privacy of their own home ?

I don't even think it's money ,just stupidity !

The California Court System needs to import jurists from other States, because those folks are Fuckin' Out There !
Like Twilight Zone out there. :X
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

Vee,

yup I sat shocked watching the Spector verdict which was so low-keyed. one news announcement called it "L.A. Law strikes again"

but don't forget about NBA's Jason Williams of NJ who shot his chauffeur - it was supposedly an accident because it occurred while Jason was playing around with a gun.

but given the Jena 6 situation, something is definitely lopsided when it comes to justice. :(
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
Vee

Post by Vee »

tamra,
Yes that is true. Someone just reminded me of the Kennedys and all the crimes that they got off of. Just goes to show, Money speaks loud and clear in these high profile cases. Lord knows, if I committed any kind of crime tomorrow they will throw my black ass in jail. I would be just another "Broke Ass" in the overcrowded system. Shame,Shame,Shame.
LoveYALongTimeNegro!

Vee
tamra

Post by tamra »

Vee,

but do you see the outrage, including media, over OJ? but ZERO outrage for Spector, Blake, Cheney :lol: crazy. the Blake case was crazy. she was killed with a rare gun - Blake collects rare guns. he just happened to have a gun at restaurant. WTF??

I WOULD BE SITTING IN JAIL ON GUN CHARGES RIGHT NOW. and it's sad there are people still in prison w/out a trial.
---
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

tamra,
The justice system is a perveted joke. The founding fathers intent was never this mess we've got now. Money is all that matters in court now. Same thing with our health care system. Big Money has enslaved us and neither party is doing a damned thing about it. Liberty is a thing of the past. How can we elect someone who will look after the people's interest when the only way to get elected is to take money from corporations and special intrests otherwise you can't pay for the advertising to get elected?
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
tamra

Post by tamra »

Murphdogg,

and don't forget corporations now building prisons. so next up: focus on prisons on NYSE just like slaves which was the jump off for the NYSE.

so you can't lock up the rich, who would be left to invest in the prison system? 8-o then again, remember Rae Carruth. that man had problems that his $$ couldn't buy him out of!

but check this out

http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2006/index.html - fbi.gov's 2006 crime stats - persons, crimes, etc.'
---
Anditsdeeptoo

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

Murphdogg,

What do you mean? The judicial system works great! (As long as you don't want it to provide justice) but It's an incredible money maker! The US prison system is like Mickey D's. Billions and Billions served!!!!If it wasn't for the convicting of non-violent drug offenders hundreds of thousands of people would be without jobs! Crime pays baby!!! Uncle Sam... As a matter of fact, you want to be an entrepreneur? Get in the prison buiding business!!!! They can't wait to fill em up! Primarily with non-violent minority offenders who receive a mandatory 10 year sentence for a small amount of crack. It takes more than 10 times the amount of cocaine to recieve a similar sentence. But who has crack? And who has cocaine?

Oh wait this was about Mike Vick... my bad...