Zsa Zsa's hubby needs a time out, quick

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Zsa Zsa's hubby needs a time out, quick

Post by tamra »

did anyone hear the bizarre story Prince whatever-his-name-is reported to police in Bel Air? 8-o

he stated while driving his Rolls Royce in Bel Air (not Compton), he was robbed at gunpoint by 3 women in a convertible, who then took his money and made him strip naked. he was found in the raw by Bel Air PD and taken in robed & au naturale for his statement.

wtf???

hmmm....I wonder if he noticed a license plate or the robbers' hooters?

this guy's a drama king, for sure, like totally :lol: or he wants to be the next Fresh Prince of Bel Air. ;p
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
Appaloosa

Re: Zsa Zsa's hubby needs a time out, quick

Post by Appaloosa »

tamra,
ok i googled him an it seems that he was adopted by royalty an not born into princedom......then was one of the three for being the father of Nicole Smiths daughter...Howard Stern being in the running....but it was the other guy .....it was more of a publicity deal than him being the real father an almost split up him an Gabor....he is a drama king i think....from what i hear...put the clip of him or story of him that you mentioned.........thanks
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

Appaloosa,

:lol: @ adopted into royalty. sounds more like he adopted a joint before driving. :lol: here are a couple of stories, but I don't see any online videos of the story aired on TV

[Font size=3 face=c color=Blue]http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/r_m/2 ... rince.html - nydailynews.com'

A raw deal for prince

Friday, July 27th 2007, 4:00 AM

It's hard to top Lindsay, Paris and Britney in this week's scandal sweepstakes, but Zsa Zsa Gabor 's husband may have done it yesterday by claiming that a trio of women robbed him, stripped him and handcuffed him to his Rolls-Royce.

Prince Frederic von Anhalt, eighth spouse of the 90-year-old actress, called L.A. cops around 10 a.m. to say he'd been driving on Bellagio Road behind the Los Angeles Country Club when he was flagged down by three women in a white Chrysler convertible with Florida plates.

"They said they'd seen him on TV and asked to get a picture with him," LAPD spokesman Kevin Maiberger tells us.

A moment later, von Anhalt told police, one of the women put a gun to his neck. "He told me they took his gold chain, watch and gold rings from his family," Gabor's rep John Blanchette told us.

Von Anhalt, who was born circa 1943, said the women also took his wallet, removed his clothes and cuffed him to the steering wheel of the 2006 Rolls, according to Blanchette.

Somehow they left him with his cell phone, which he used to call 911. Police found him about an hour later. Curiously, a crew from "Entertainment Tonight" also learned of the press-friendly prince's distress. They brought him a robe.

Some may be skeptical of his tale. In February, he claimed he'd had a decade-long affair with Anna Nicole Smith and could be the father of the late Playmate's wealthy baby, Dannielynn.

Asked if there were any witnesses to the incident, the LAPD spokesman said, "Not that we're aware of."

"[The police] brought him home," Blanchette told us. "He's with Zsa Zsa now."

Reporter Patricia Towle tells us that Von Anhalt told friends he has suspicions about who was behind the robbery.

In 2005, Gabor sued Francesca Hilton (her daughter by the late Conrad Hilton), claiming she stole $2 million and used it to buy a mansion. The next court date in the case is scheduled for today.[/font]

some may be skeptical? :lol: ya think??

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19984869/ - msnbc.com'

Prince Von Anhalt found naked, handcuffed
Three woman reportedly robbed him and handcuffed him to steering wheel

Prince Frederic von Anhalt, husband of Zsa Zsa Garbor, was reportedly robbed, stripped naked and handcuffed to the wheel of his car by three women with a gun.

Most viewed on MSNBC.com
Updated: 8:06 p.m. ET July 26, 2007

LOS ANGELES - Prince Frederic von Anhalt, husband of Zsa Zsa Gabor, who made headlines earlier this year when he claimed to be the father of Anna Nicole Smith’s daughter (Dannielynn Hope Marshall Birkhead), was found naked and handcuffed to the steering wheel of his 2006 Rolls Royce Thursday morning, "Access Hollywood" has learned.

According to a spokesman for the Los Angeles Police Department, the police responded to a 911 call from the prince at around 10 a.m., reporting a robbery. They arrived to find Von Anhalt in the 10600 block of Bellagio Road behind the Bel-Air Country Club.

Von Anhalt claims that he was driving along, when "three white women" in a white Chrysler convertible with Florida plates pulled up next to him, told him they recognized him from TV, and asked him if he would take a photograph with them.

He pulled over and got out to take fan photos. Then one woman allegedly pulled a gun, held it to his neck and said, "Give us all your money!" They also reportedly relieved him of his jewelry, all of his clothes, and proceeded to handcuff him to the steering wheel of the car.

Other than (presumably) his dignity, Von Anhalt was not injured.

The LAPD spokesman informs "Access" that this is an open investigation, but that "all we have to go on is three white women in a white Chrysler with Florida plates."

"Access Hollywood" has placed calls to Von Anhalt for comment.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

tamra,
"adopted a joint"... :lol: yeah its like could you be a little more vague on the people that did this??thats stuff is crazy....hes a publicity hound just like Gabor is
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

Appaloosa,
George Bush's pre-teen behaviour if you ask me without the wife who tilts her head and purrs "Daaarling"...
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

walrusjk,
yeah she want bad lookin for a little while