Jessie Davis

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
bcddjjsc690

Jessie Davis

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

[/i]Say a prayer for the souls of this woman and her daughter[/i] ):)

I know that man is a violent creature ,but I just can't understand why men think killing there pregnant wife/girlfriend is a good idea.Whatever the circumstances were that led to her death , trying to hide /destroy evidence in any crime is an admission of guilt. This guy Cutts has several children , with more than one woman,why the need to stop the birth of a baby due next week? Just once can't a monster like this kill himself FIRST , and spare the misery he caused two family's and all his children.My one suggestion if he is found guilty,is to dissect both him and Scott Peterson,and all the other heinious members of this club ,side by side , for the sake of science. ]:o(
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: Jessie Davis

Post by tamra »

bcddjjsc690,

I'm more and still wondering about Stepha Henry. sad a prominent 22-year law student disappears and very little media coverage because she doesn't fit mainstream media's idea of media worthy.

http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/20 ... dont_.html - blog on Stepha'

http://www.amw.com/missing_persons/brief.cfm?id=45754 - America's Most Wanted coverage'- but even after Davis was found AMW still covered her story this weekend as if still missing, while Stepha was ACTUALLY still missing and not one mention of her name this weekend.

Stepha's a very intelligent and attractive woman, so it's not like she's too ugly to be shown 24/7 like Davis. and the search team which volunteered immediately for Davis is supposedly going help search for Stepha, but only after completion of things in Ohio.
:(

Davis' story will be worn out like OJ and Nicole, with a movie to follow probably, and we'll know all the details of Davis' life, from birth to death, by the time the media gets done. while Stepha remains missing.

but..
Taylor Behl - instant 24/7 coverage
Kelsey Smith - instant 24/7 coverage
Natalee Holloway - coverage still won't stop
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

tamra,
lemme guess , the woman you named above missing in Florida, whose story the media has yet to tell ,

is , how's a nice way to say it ,

Non-caucasion , ??????
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

tamra,
its sad how she is bumped cause of the Paris thing......an Paris only went to jail because she is too dumb to get a driver to drive her around...that is sad...and yeah i think its prejudice
tamra

Post by tamra »

bcddjjsc690,

yup she is black. sad. she has been missing since Memorial Day weekend. Davis goes missing for one day and immediate 24/7 coverage.

as much as I feel sad for Davis and her son and unborn yet very much alive baby on the way, I feel equally sad that Stepha is not only missing but mainstream media is like "oh well, not important enough to remind people daily" like other women.
---
tamra

Post by tamra »

Appaloosa,

I don't know what's the word for it because when two black boys went missing in Milwaukee, it was 24/7 media coverage until they were found dead.

is the media trying to say black women aren't worth finding unless it's Oprah or Gayle? 8-o even Equusearch didn't know about Stepha Henry. and Stepha's family didn't know about Equusearch until it was broadcasted 24/7 that the volunteers had started looking for Davis.
---
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

tamra,
well its prejudice about women then black women in general.....and plus the area which she was in...you know its the politicians too that should be talkin about such things....but it is not important to them...i guess....i mean if i was a politician in my area i would want to know everything.....not just the things where money is involved...but then who am i??.... :lol: i do not mean to make light of this subject...i dont like what happened to Davis either......but then again her killer was a cop...a cheatin cop at that....so that makes the media coverage over average...i guess.... b.b
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

Appaloosa,
I don't think this kind of thing is racism. I think what you see on tv and radio is a matter of what sells and the audience is dominately white therefore it gets covered to a greater extent. Weird,violent and horrible things happen every day. A few years back my neighbor killed his wife and himself and they had 7 kids. Wound up a two paragraph article buried in the B section of the paper. It's just sad. I think what it might be is depression is so rampant in our society. People who are really depressed think about killing themselves and it's not too much of a stretch for these people to say to themselves.."I'll kill whoever I blame for my depression and then kill myself." This guy who killed his pregnant girlfriend showed lots of signs as being dangerous but because he was a cop everyone except his victims gave him a pass. Want to get away with being a prick? Be a cop..
tamra

Post by tamra »

walrusjk,

so in summary, a predominately white audience doesn't care about a prominent black woman missing? 8-o well that says a lot about the audience, and this nation of people.

the Davis case is a common situation today and yesterday, it's domestic violence. unfortunately, the other stories aren't told. but a lot of shelters are filled with pregnant women who barely made it out alive, and involve all types of men. and some morgues hold stories too. but the Davis one has been picked as most sensational and most important. I guess most of the news viewers are just too dumb to question why.
---
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

walrusjk,
i think that things happen in different parts of the world that people who have control of things are prejudiced in some way....so you cannot speak for them....or i...we can only make assumptions....lust like the wrester who they say committed murder twice an then alledgedly commited suicide ....an then they honor him an take off wrestling an then a three hour thing on him???....im like wtf....for a murderer??.......i am sad he had to take someones lives plus his but i dont know about such things.....i know that when i was about 28 that i knew nothing....before i knew everything...now i still know nothing.....you may be right hell what do i know?...