Chris Benoit dead

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
bcddjjsc690

Re: Chris Benoit dead

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

Murphdogg,

Dain Bramage ...Fo Gigure ..
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

Murphdogg,
i cheated.........i googled it because you made me curious.....an its man .....im a man...not a woman or a horse...imma man!
SJD

Post by SJD »

Murphdogg and all,

I've been a fan of Chris Benoit since I first saw him come into WCW. He was and still is one of my favorite wrestlers. I can't really choose one. I had posted something earlier and I wanted to bring up more after that but I didn't know how it would turn out, and I was still saddened and surprise this happen so I'm ready.
Chris Benoit is the underdog and when won the title he deserved at Wrestlmania XX it was just a great day. I was looking forward to his match with CM Punk, who is also another great new wresler, seeing these two great athletes step into the ring. He should still be remembered. His final days are something I am uneased by, but things do happen that just never can be explained.
I've been on other sites, forums, video clip sites that had people who are understandablly angered with what happened and say what they felt but also had people who went a little further that didn't have the patiance to try and listen to the fans, who in their shock tried to show why he was so great. Then there'd be some that just didn't a damn about wrestling,and just start trashing wrestling and continue to say steroids is always a part of wrestling because all wrestlers use it and so on. But they took it to far by starting to go off on other passed wrestlers such as Eddie Gurrero and Owen Hart and it just gets stupid. If that were to happen here, I still would have posted this.

Here are some things that I have read from ProWrestling.com. They are not the actual writtings because the site that delivers the news, on the day, erases the news after a certain time. So I had missed that opportunity.

[Font size=2 face=m color=black] In one report it had said that in the past domestic abuse events, it wasn't only Benoit who would physically fight, but his wife also. They would both fight at one another equally.

It was also reported that someone working in the WWE said that days before the crime Benoit's wife Nancy had shown up to the event and appeared to act in a basket case manner. And has shown up to events in acting up.

It was also reported that Hulk Hogan had said that Nancy was an unstable person when he said in the past that Nancy and her then husband Kevin Sullivan's characters were to appear as evil. They had actually looked into devil worshipping and the Church of Satan as research, but later had practice it in their real life by actually getting too much into character. Which may give more into Nancy maybe having problems as well and the reason that they both had problems and together it caused their problems in thier marriage.

It also reported that Chris had began to really change mentally when his best friend Eddie Gurrero had passed. That hit him very hard and it was still eating at him. Also that some more of his friends in wrestling passed away and that continued to work on him mentaly as well. One of those friends in wrestling who had passed was his neighbor. That and during this time he and his wife were having maretal and was said that she may have had an affair and he was aware of this.Yes the report on his brain damge is also reported.[/font]

I have some things I found, said more from the Larry King Live show that had close friends have their say on the matter. Also remembrances from those who knew him best.

Larry King Live: Chris Benoit

Pt. 1

Pt. 2

Pt. 3

Pt. 4

Pt. 5
[hr] This quote comes from a self description of one of the greatest wrestlers there is,[BR] Bret " The Hitman " Hart, and it very well is what Mr. Richard Pryor is to stand-up...

" The Best There Is...
The Best There Was...
and The Best There Ever Will Be!"
SJD

Post by SJD »

Murphdogg and all,

Here are more things I found that have those who knew him best, remembering him, a longer version then the short clips shown in the Larry King interview. And also his rememering of his close friend Eddie Guerrero.

[Font size=5 face=t color=Blue]Remembering Chris Benoit[/font]

Raw Chris Benoit Tribute intro

Stephanie McMahon

CM Punk

John Cena

William Regal

Booker T or King Booker

Triple H

Edge

Dean Malenko

Chavo Guerrero

Chris Benoit remembers Eddie Guerrero

Chris Benoit remembers Eddie Guerrero

if the above doesn't show, try this one

WWE Tribute

[hr] This quote comes from a self description of one of the greatest wrestlers there is,[BR] Bret " The Hitman " Hart, and it very well is what Mr. Richard Pryor is to stand-up...

" The Best There Is...
The Best There Was...
and The Best There Ever Will Be!"