Chris Benoit dead

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
EddieHill

Re: Chris Benoit dead

Post by EddieHill »

bcddjjsc690, Crush was the third member of Demolition when Axe could not wrestle as much , Smash was interviewed in the Roadwarriors DVD after Hawk died sober in Christ for four years. . It is a shame that these crazy bastards have to die so young. I only still watch wrestling twice a month and I wolud rather watch TNA or AAA Lucha Libra but, I cannot fing it AAA broadcast in English. The Mexican wrestling is awesome the stunts are out of this world. I would fuck my self up for life If I tried some crazy shit like that. Nany Grace is a psyco bitch from hell and it gets worse , she has twins on the way. Her poor husband , he kneeds prayer. I thought my wife was nuts.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

bcddjjsc690,

8-O 8-o WTF?? this is crazy and scary
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

EddieHill,
Nancy Grace is actually married? To a man??? 8-o

I don't know whether to feel sorry for him or hope he's somebody I really hated from high school.

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

hellifiknow, Yes she is and she wants to know why all investigations of the cases featured on CNN are not done the way she wants them done. I think the Chyna Doll interview got thrown away because thet did not show it when they said it would. Chyna and Nancy would stalk a man after he got done fucking them. That is scary.
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

bcddjjsc690, man..crush is gone to..good lord.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

Murphdogg, Crush also was in WCW as the first guy wearing Gene Simmons makeup as a wrestler before the other guy took over.. www.kissonline.com
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

EddieHill, I'm such a wrestling nerd for knowing this, but the Demon was played by a guy named Dale Toreberg who is a baseball personal trainer now. But Crush did have a tag team in ECW with the guy who used to play Adam Bomb, can't remember their names right now.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

Murphdogg,
Kronik
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

Appaloosa, lordy woman how'd you know that?
:(
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

Murphdogg,
they just found out that Benoit had brain damage, he had the mind of a 90 year old alzaheimers patient. Damage to your brain can change your entire personality. I read something once about a man who whis whole life had been easy going, got hit in the head once, and the spent the rest of his life as a mean drunk.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com