Chris Benoit dead

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: Chris Benoit dead

Post by tamra »

abnormalandbitchy,

I have to admit I was hoping for results otherwise to make some sense of this. but looks like he did kill his own son, but sedated his son first.

man is pro-wrestling more important than their family and well-being such that steroids have to dictate your life? what does that say about the fans? they don't care, just put on a good show. seems like everyone is turning a blind eye to what goes on in the televised world of pro-wrestling. because other unknown wrestlers who aren't as beefy aren't completely into the pressure of taking steroids.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

tamra, the owner of the WWE has trained it's audiences into thinking that all wrestlers had to be muscleheads. Back in the day it didn't matter if a wrestler was fat or skinny if they could put on a good match the fans loved them. vince has turned off old school fans like me, I haven't been able to really like the stuff since the 90's. I loved it since I was a kid, always knew it wasn't a real sport, but enjoyed it for what it was.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

tamra,
i get your drift...this is really sad...i dont care about the circumstances because no matter what....the people dead are dead.....and a couple of them shouldnt be....but its all done now and maybe something will be done in the wrestling world now.....if not that is very very sad :X
tamra

Post by tamra »

Appaloosa,

I'm just having a hard time accepting he killed his kid. (strange that the killing of wife isn't so shocking because of all the news stories.)

so I was thinking maybe they won't find steroids and find some evidence of murder. murder doesn't make it less sad that lives were lost. but given his child's medical condition I'm having a hard time understanding how he could do that esp. given Benoit truly loved his son and could have sought counseling and medical help a long time ago.

and yup I agree, maybe something will change for the better because of this. I almost watched Nancy Grace last night who was talking about this situation. but then because of Nancy Grace, I suddenly felt the urge to fill a bunch of balloons with water or tequilla and just drop them on myself military style repeatedly. :lol:

Murphdogg,

the scary part is wrestling is more popular now than ever before. 8-o I didn't know about the list of players who died young because of steroids until this. how long should the list grow before someone shuts it down until conditions change? like how about an annual bonus to NOT take steriods, and test more often so there's no time to clean up before tests. but don't seem like WWF management cares enough to do that, because the money is good.
---
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

tamra,
I don't know how true this is because theres been so many conflicting stories but supposedly a family member and the family physician reported that his son did not have any diagnosis associated with below normal growth, fragil x, or any form of autism and that he was a perfectly healthy boy and stated those medical conditions were a lie started by the WWE.

So watching Nancy Grace makes you want to be a contestant in a wet t-shirt contest at a bar were soldiers hang out? I thought there was something very familiar about you. ;p

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
tamra

Post by tamra »

hellifiknow,

:lol: not quite, just hoping I could drown myself with the water or tequilla until I pass out and can't remember the words Nancy or Grace. ]:o)
---
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

tamra,
:lol: :lol: :lol:
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

Can you imagine being married to Nancy Grace and having her pissed at you a few times a day? Come home to find her stewing in the living room , arms folded, head cocked with that scowl on her face over something like you didn't put the toilet seat down? Burrrrr! Just sent a chill down my spine...
tamra

Post by tamra »

walrusjk,

:lol: good lawd I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. and the last words she'd always hear from people would be "ALRIGHT, BITCH, SHIT, DAMN! ]:o(" but ever wonder who'd do the reporting and browbeating if she came up missing? 8-o
---
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

Murphdogg,
stop the presses .Wrestler found DEAD !!!!!!!!

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/more_ ... fla-1.html - Wrestler found DEAD in FLORIDA'
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "