Eddie done did it now!!

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
bcddjjsc690

Eddie done did it now!!

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

Mr Eddie Murphy has thru dna testing been proven to be the baby daddy of a newly born baby girl to Mel B of the spice girls, does this in any way effect what we think of his manlyhood ???
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: Eddie done did it now!!

Post by tamra »

bcddjjsc690,

*shruggin* see I don't know if I believe this story. I have my reasons for doubting they were ever involved. and knowing now what I know about publicists, ANYTHING can be made up about people for one reason or another.

last Hollywood paternity test I believed was Elizabeth Hurley. because the jackass nobody was denying he was the father. any other unknown would have been K-Fed all the way claiming his baby.

butttt :lol: if in a few years that child comes out looking like Eddie's other kids, then hey, I'll be shocked, as in "get the fuck outta here" :lol:
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
KMommy

Post by KMommy »

tamra,

Like Craig Fergeson said on his show "Oh yeah, having another child will certainly put all those rumors to rest" @.@ :lol:

Having unprotected sex ain't smart to begin with but having it with Eddie is just plain stupid! Tracy Edmons(Baby Face's ex)better have a case of condoms!
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

KMommy,
"Oh yeah, having another child will certainly put all those rumors to rest"...it worked for Michael Jackson. ;p

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

bcddjjsc690,
No...as Andrew "Dice" Clay said about bisexuality and manlyhood..."either you suck a dick, or you don't."

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP