Lebron in the Finals..

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: Lebron in the Finals..

Post by tamra »

hellifiknow,

*crying* man Lebron almost had it to tie game up. the Cavs may win 1 out of this series, but looks like the Spurs will take the championship. :X I just can't stand the Spurs.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

tamra,
well if you hate the spurs then I'm gonna hate them too....but give me about 4 hours before I start hating, that should give me just enough time to enjoy the game/sweep and make at least one ha ha ha post to you and EddieHill. ;p

of course if the Cavs get Lucky or if the Spurs Let them win I'll have to put that hate on hold for one more game. :lol:

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

hellifiknow, The Spurs won again with soft ass Duncan. Tony Parker won MVP and got a midcourt kiss from Eva that he will marry next month and will have lost his millions two years later in a divorce. This years draft is not all that great with two players that are 7 feet tall and two just about six feet 11.
tamra

Post by tamra »

EddieHill,

b.b *still crying* I turned it off after the 2nd half. :X

but I heard Duncan told LeBron he was going to own the league soon. true, because we are watching a future legend in progress. but LeBron should have grabbed that trophy and cracked it over Duncan's head. ]:o) :)
---
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

EddieHill,
Those damn Spurs, I hate them bastards.

;p :lol:

hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

tamra,

:p

tamra

Post by tamra »

hellifiknow,
@.@ what-EVA, talk to the hand @.@

:lol: fuck it, I'm going get the trophy and crack it over Duncan's head myself. :X
---
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

tamra,
Shaq got swept in his first trip to the finals too, so there is hope for LeBron in the future, and He'll own Cleveland for a long time if that's any consolation
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

bcddjjsc690,
amen, for his age each year in the NBa he's been better then anyone has ever been. This guy is a throwback to athletes from the days of yore and still my favorite ball player in the NBA today.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

Murphdogg,
Dogger you're going a little too far. I know you're dissapointed with the results of the finals but don't get carried away. He's an awesome talent but he's got a looooong way to go. You can see it on his face. He needs to mature with how he carries himself. Over acts with his facial expressions when the going get tough. I also hope he turns into something great but he's no Bird, Magic or Jordan who had the smarts to insist their teams did what was needed to form a great team which starts with leaning on the front office about getting the right players around him . Then he needs to work on his guys to where they all believe they have a shot at being a dominate team...