TV funniest moments on FOX tonight

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

TV funniest moments on FOX tonight

Post by tamra »

the museum of television and radio presented a countdown of TV's funniest moments.

8-o one scene was a Will & Grace scene which reminded me why after The Cosby Show disappeared, and Whoopi's show was cancelled, I stopped watching NBC. I didn't even laugh at the scene. and wondered about the lemmings that did. 8-O

and so far, I haven't seen anything from The Richard Pryor show or any TV moments from RP. and we are at #11.

this will be interesting....
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: TV funniest moments on FOX tonight

Post by tamra »

8-o 8-o and not one Richard Pryor television moment. but Friends and Will & Grace moments that surely could have been left the hell out for actual funny moments. @.@

because I remember as a kid falling out laughing at that Richard Pryor Back To Africa telethon. and then the SNL skit with Chevy. but I was looking like this 8-O while the "funniest" scenes from Will & Grace and Friends were aired.

I was shocked (in a good way) the Dave Chappelle & Wayne Brady skit made the top five, and equally shocked the Chris Rock "blacks are almost there" explanation was #1. although I thought Wanda Sykes explanation of the Florida election screwup was off the chain funny. :lol:
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.