Un- Fuckin - Believable!!!

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
bcddjjsc690

Un- Fuckin - Believable!!!

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/05/ ... 4792.shtml - What 's in YOUR backyard ?'

[img]http://forums.richardpryor.com/forums/a ... apart3.jpg[/img]

When I was 11 yrs old , I had my hands full shooting a crossman 360 pump action BB gun , this kid is shooting a .50 caliber hand gun !At 1500 lbs hogs , only in America. ;p
[img]https://richardpryor.com/forums/images/ ... apart3.jpg[/img]
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: Un- Fuckin - Believable!!!

Post by bingolong »

bcddjjsc690,
MAN THATS ALOT OF BACON AND BAR-B-QUE FOR THE HOLIDAYS!!! lol :lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

bingolong,

You said a mouthful , BAR-B-QUE , that what I'm talking about , but I couldn't mess with the pigs feet or chitlin's
from this monster 8-O
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

bcddjjsc690,

the question is what did this thing eat to get so big 8-o good lawd, that's a whole lotta gumbo sausage
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

bcddjjsc690,
my first thought when seeing this was "I wonder how bc got a picture of my stepmom"...it used to be you only had to worry about snakes and gators in the swamp but now there's hogs as big as bears too...getting ate by a bear or a gator would give a guy something to brag about but ending up as hog shit would be downright embarressing.

juniors got a crossman pump and suprisingly he hasn't shot anything he aint supposed to yet.

you all talking about Bar B que, bacon. chitlins, gumbo, pigs feet and now I'm hungry. :lol:
"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

hellifiknow,
"your step-mother" :lol: :lol:

We could bring that baby down to Guantanamo where their holding Al Quaeda ops , tell them we're going to lock them in solitary with it , that'll make 'em talk ( Muslim extremist think they won't go to heaven coming in contact with swine )

Or capture one of these monsters and just let it roam around outside their cells ,an let 'em sweat .

I don't have any pity for anyone down there, especially not in the last 2 weeks they been looking for the 3 that were ambushed .Of which they have found 1 body .

I never knew what a feral dog or cat was till I moved down here. These feral pigs look like they're from the Stone Age!!
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

bcddjjsc690, Quick ! Call Ted Nugent , he will clean and eat that mother fucker in a week.
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

Am I the only one who feels sorry for this beast? Sounds like he died a slow, scarey death and by some fat red neck kid. Sorry but I think this is sad and hate how this is suppose to be cute.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

astonamous,

:lol: :lol: but for a second I couldn't understand why you posted a pic of the same hog. hard to tell the original one bcdd posted from yours apart. Bush standing next to him helped to identify him. now I know why God said don't eat swine. ;p
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

well there looks like there is more to the story than meets the eye,
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/06/02/monste ... index.html - Monster Pig was raised on a farm,'

Rip fred,

Astonamous, Carl and Fred separated at birth perhaps :lol: