Has anyone heard about Roseanne joining 'The View'?

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
walrusjk

Has anyone heard about Roseanne joining 'The View'?

Post by walrusjk »

Apparently she's been asked to replace Rosie. Good choice I think. Bet she blabs out some contriversial shit especially if she's having a bad day. I like her politics but I bet she can be a bitch on wheels when she's in the mood. It's refreshing when someone like her says what's on their mind and doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks especially when it's the truth..
EddieHill

Re: Has anyone heard about Roseanne joining 'The View'?

Post by EddieHill »

walrusjk, They should get rid of the goodie two shoe blonde bitch and keep Rosie and add Roseanne. It would be a real circus then.
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

EddieHill,
It just dawned on me...What's a couple of guys like me and you doing even knowing or caring about a chick show like "The View"...Fucking embarassing. We'll be getting our nails done next.
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

walrusjk, Where will we get our asses polished next? Don`t forget to clean the spice cabinet today. Don`t forget your coupons when you go out shopping later.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

EddieHill,

:lol: this is funny now that I noticed 2 guys talking about The View. I never watch the show. the Joy woman gets on my nerves, combined with the goodie two shoe. these are women I wouldn't pay attention to on the subway let alone watch.

but when Rosie joined I watched every now and then. and it would be a blast if Rosie AND Roseanne were together. in fact, those two should host a show on opposite network at the same time. watch the ratings for that show go thru the roof! hey CBS, NBC, FOX, or CW11, don't say I never gave ya nothin'! because that is a damn good idea!
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.