Anyone think it's ok to belch in mixed company?

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
walrusjk

Anyone think it's ok to belch in mixed company?

Post by walrusjk »

I may be old fashion but I think it's in bad taste to belch in front of the opposite sex. I have known guys and gals who think it's perfectly normal to burp any time. I lived with a girl for 8 years who would rip one right in front of me and act like nothing happened. Almost had an attitude like it was cute or something. It took about the second one before it got on my last nerve. Burp number 1,248 was the last straw and we broke up. She tried to make farting a casual thing but I nipped that one right in the bud. Some people think it's totally normal and I'm the one with a problem. I also dated a gal who would walk into the bathroom, sit down on the toliet and start peeing while I was shaving or brushing my teeth. I'd realize what she was doing and a feeling of horror and disgust would come over me that I've rarely felt. She'd be sitting there, asking about my day and talking over the lovely sound of piss hitting the water. If this kind of stuff is normal then I'm nutty as a bat.
EddieHill

Re: Anyone think it's ok to belch in mixed company?

Post by EddieHill »

walrusjk, If a woman acts like a lady by all means treat her like a lady , Women have equal rights and opportunity. If a woman farts and belches in front of you then its ok to do that in front of her. If she is in the parking lot and comes up and punches you in the face, you have a right to defend yourself. If she has a flat tire on the side of the road, you can just drive by like you do not even see it. She can call a AAA tow truck to fix her flat tire on her cell phone like everyone else. The way the new laws are set up nowdays most American men are just sperm donaters anyway. Women have it both ways. We have it one way / It is called YES DEAR! I HEAR AND OBEY !
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Re: Anyone think it's ok to belch in mixed company?

Post by Murphdogg »

walrusjk, well there is two thoughts on it. one can be that all those kinds of ways are thinking are remains from our puritans roots in america and our shame of the human body and it's function. The other way of thinking is she was just a classless broad. depends on how fine she is I guess, cause you know if she was super fine she could of stuck your head under the covers and farted and you'd of said "thanks dear"
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com