How much body hair should a guy shave or trim?

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
walrusjk

How much body hair should a guy shave or trim?

Post by walrusjk »

My 52 year old recently divorced brother who is a rich doctor has a 26 year old girlfriend. My other brother went on a cruise with him and his new gal. He writes me and says my brother has shaved his body hair and started taking testosterone for his new young gal. It got me thinking that I could use a little trim here and there. I've never done it and I think I got a little carried away with the chest and penis area. My question is do women like it shaved? How about the balls and the area between the balls and ass-hole? What about the ass-hole? Help me out establishing some general guide lines and methods. I used a barber, electric hair shaver and got a few nicks..
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: How much body hair should a guy shave or trim?

Post by tamra »

walrusjk,

picturing myself walking to the water cooler, pouring myself a big fresh glass, taking a big gulp, then spitting it out after hearing your question. 8-o

actually what's interesting is like one comic said: this isn't an area that needs to be spruced up a lot; for the guest, just be glad u r down there.

[/i]but don't think he meant bathing not required.[/i]

but this has become a popular thing now. I guess whatever it takes to keep the action going, and once it's heard women like it, here come the herd of bulls

]:o) [/i]okay, lemme set it off[/i]
I like my balls on fire - flaming fire with just a hint of whiskey. a lot of women are into that now. :)
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

tamra,
"I like my balls on fire - flaming fire with just a hint of whiskey"....Way To Go Murphdogg, All Hail To The Irish! ;p

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
tamra

Post by tamra »

hellifiknow,

:lol: :lol: LMFAO!

by the way, here's a letter from Murph's representatives:

"Murphdogg is in recovery at this time. we have also removed all traces of alcohol from his home. yes, this includes rubbing alcohol too."

(the reps still didn't answer what happened to the cat and a squirrel that used to hang out by the window)
---
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

walrusjk, It would be ok to shave everywhere as long as their is a woman out there to give you a cat bath and lick you every place you shaved.
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

EddieHill,
That's down right unsanitary. I never understood why a gal would think that a guy wants his whole body licked. I hate it when my gal will drag her toungue across my stomach like it was an ice cream cone. I'm like..."Get busy on the tip of my knob! If you need a break that's what the shaft and the balls are for and stay away from my butt-hole. That's a restricted area. You need special credentials to enter that zone. Didn't you study the manual?"
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

walrusjk, What ever floats some gals boat. Some women are shit bums. I took a shit bum survey at work in a coed breakroom. Every one thought it was funnier than hell. Over half of the plant were shitbums. Cheers!
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

EddieHill,
What's a shitbum? Do I want to know?
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

walrusjk,
apparently my step-mother moved to Fenton.

I don't shave my body hair but I trim the pubes so my wife doesn't get confused.

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
tamra

Post by tamra »

hellifiknow,

:lol: OMG too funny
---