Do any males feel weird naked in front of other guys?

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
walrusjk

Do any males feel weird naked in front of other guys?

Post by walrusjk »

I work out and it always amazes me how some guys will walk around the dressing room totally naked like nothing. They'll be like talking to other people or on their cell phones. Makes me feel weird. I hit the showers too but I have a towel wrapped around my waist until the last second, dry off quick in the shower and wrap it back around when I go back to my locker. I think it's strange to walk around buck naked in front of others period. By the way...I ain't gay...
EddieHill

Re: Do any males feel weird naked in front of other guys?

Post by EddieHill »

walrusjk, That is not weird . Whats weird is Remmington Oaks Bath and Tennis Club. What do people do at a bath club ? Take baths together? A bunch of people freaking off in the tub? I realy do not want to know. I keep on moving. I run by this place everytime I go jogging. I say to myself that I am not going in there. It it is strange being in a locker room at the gym around a bunch of naked men and the 70 year old guy might be in love. Do not pass out in the locker room. And after ya hit the shower and get dressed grab a cold beer. Cheers!
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

EddieHill,
when in the army I stopped at my favorite back alley bar to have a beer and this sgt in civilian clothes identified himself and started busting my ass for being in uniform and drinking in a bar, he was just pulling rank and showing off making a big deal out of it but I wasn't going to back down so I stripped off my uniform and ordered another round, I was a regular there and everybody busted up laughing and that sgt went ballistic but I was out of uniform and there wasn't shit he could say...think a bath and tennis is strange, try challenging a pool table naked. ;p :lol:

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

I just had an idea. Next time I go to the gymn I could get a mini Groucho Marx glasses,nose and mustache and put it on my penis as a disguise.
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

astonamous,
apparently it isn't easy to play pool with a naked guy standing behind you either...didn't have too many challengers but that table was mine! ;p

walrusjk,
you know I love ya, but in the future you might want to refrain from using the word "mini" when discussing your penis....next time say you wanted to do it but couldn't find a groucho marx disguise big enough to fit. ;)

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

hellifiknow,
Before I posted the Groucho Marx comment I'm glad I edited it from "micro" to "mini". Opps did it again...
smjmcomic

Post by smjmcomic »

I don't even get nakid infront of myself :(
"I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all"

Mike Tyson