parents upset over Playgirl model teacher

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

parents upset over Playgirl model teacher

Post by tamra »

http://www.julianfantechi.com/ - julianfantechi.com'

Julian Fantechi, made cover of Playgirl but is a school teacher at PS 99 in Kew Gardens Queens, NY. 37 years HOT, but someone is always peeing in my cheerios by saying Playgirl's models are gay. damn leave my fantasies alone, OKAY! shit find some shit on Cheney to end that nightmare!

but teachers are complaining. he teaches "special needs" kids. OKAY HERE I GO! ]:o)

obviously the parents needed something special if reading Playgirl ("reading" LOL, I did read one article, which was good but it ended w/out closing paragraph, and no complaints or editorial update the following month. nobody noticed I guess. :lol:)

WHERE in the hell were teachers like that when I was in school??!! man, I was robbed of an education! damn school board evil doers! had me carrying books and buried in homework when I could have been looking at Julian all day! ]:o(

show-n-tell day in class. um, how'd that go w/Julian? gawd I hope someone took pics. :lol: upgrade yo ass out of special ed by being smart enough to capture that shit.

yeah I don't see an issue w/him teaching. and I'd be picking my kid up all day every day. ;-p
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
tis2flyyy

Re: parents upset over Playgirl model teacher

Post by tis2flyyy »

tamra,

HE IS HOTTTTTTTTTTT!

Dayyyyummm!

If he was my teacher,I would not have learned NOTHING but how to ride'em' cowgirl! Yeehaa!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Where is the LOVE?
KMommy

Post by KMommy »

tis2flyyy,

:lol:

Someone is complaining about that gorgeous man? It's not like he is walking around the class naked! If he was I would certainly want to be a teachers helper ;p
I am not trying to be insensitive here at all but do these children even know what Playgirl is? How could it be a negative influence on them? With the shortage of GOOD teachers now days his teaching credentials and desire to help special needs children should be all that they are concerned with, not the Playgirl photos. I often wonder about people who find something morally wrong with just about everything. I think they are the ones that usually are the biggest closet freaks!

Post by EddieHill »

tamra,I wish I had enough brains to pose nude for money when I was a young man. This guy should not have a problem because he was not in the military in uniform , he is just a teacher that posed in Playgirl, so what. Look at the female teachers nowdays , they are fucking 14 year old boys and going to jail. Parents should not let their children alone with the Priest, the model is nothing to worry about. And I did not look at him , I will take your word for it I am not into guys. Cheers!
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

KMommy,

:lol: LMFAO @ teacher's helper. I just saw that. but I know that's right! I'd be a pencil carrying, erasing clapping, apple shining fool! ;-p

EddieHill,

awww come on, look at him. how come straight men don't check out other men like women in general admire other women's beauty? j/k but have to agree with ya. all the other people you mentioned have done more harm to kids than someone who simply has a 2nd job to make $$. those other persons, like priests, it's their full-time job.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

tamra, I'm not sure why playgirl didn't go for my idea of having me pose for them while pouring Sausage gravey over my beer belly, I don't care you are right dere, dats sexy.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com