Poor Britney Spears

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Anditsdeeptoo

Poor Britney Spears

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

Just kidding, dumb hootchie doesn't realize how good she has it. Stupid ass could have been born in Darfur... What kills me about this broad is that she couldn't sing, couldn't dance, can't act, the one thing she had going for her was her looks.... now she's gone fat and bald like uncle Fester, taking away the one thing she had going for her. That's like being a blind man and shooting your seeing eye dog.
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: Poor Britney Spears

Post by tamra »

Anditsdeeptoo,

and to make me care even less about her, she hangs out w/Paris Hilton, a person I avoid like cauliflower (just can't stand it). then even Paris is no longer hanging out w/her. 8-o

but she's worth over 100 million. she'll be fine, and so will Fed-Ex and her kids.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Anditsdeeptoo,
But she got some good [/i]head[/i]....I mean she doesn't look to bad with all her hair cut off.... ]:o)
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

bingolong,
when I first heard she shaved her head I actually thought it was a ballsy move, I thought maybe she's trying to make a social or political statement or something, the more I thought about it I came to conclusion she only did it because she was sick of Anna Nicole Smith getting all the press.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

tamra,
Fedex... :lol:
KMommy

Post by KMommy »

If she has post-partum depression I hope she gets help and not from Tom Cruise and his Scientology bunch. If that isn't the problem it sounds like just another rich, immature girl with too much time and money on her hands. It's funny that K-Fed was considered a loser but he actually turned out to be most stable one in that relationship. At least I haven't heard anything about him being out in public without underwear and smashing car windows. :D

Post by Appaloosa »

KMommy,
i think anyone with scientology should have his head examined....i mean the religous cult was created by a bad science fiction writer.....but people liked the fake world he created so much that he made it into a religion an he was more successful at the religion thing than at the science fiction writing....your right some people have too much time an money on thier hands an they fall for a religion that is created in the last century???.....i forgot basically what how the saying goes but if you stand for nothing then you will fall for anything...something like that.....as far as Kfed i seen his video an its laughable...i mean i actually laughed out loud ...an then again when your without underwear an smashin windows then thats scary 8-O
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

Appaloosa,
I saw that picture of her without underwear, at first I was like allllriiiight but then I seen it and almost puked....post partum pussy aint pretty. 8-O :lol:

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

hellifiknow,

:lol: :lol: but I liked what Amy Poehler of SNL said about her: nobody wants to see your baby factory. :lol:

but if she's worth 100 million she could not only afford to break windows and replace them, she could also afford some draws! hell, even see-thru draws if she really wanted everyone to see her business.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

tamra,
the least she could do is leave the hair on it, somethings are just too ugly to shave.

and yes I've got a beard. ;p

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP