I'm starting to feel bad about any bad thought about Anna...

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
walrusjk

I'm starting to feel bad about any bad thought about Anna...

Post by walrusjk »

Man she's getting ripped. I'm guilty too but man it's bad to kick someone when they're down and she's down. I'm watching the Daily show and he's being brutal. I take back all the negative stuff I've said about her. It's important in life to have a heart. Jim Carrey was on Conan last night and finished off a pretty funny segment with some really ha, ha you're dead jokes about her. I got to be more sympathetic about this...
KMommy

Re: I'm starting to feel bad about any bad thought about Anna...

Post by KMommy »

walrusjk,

That's a nice thought and your right! I can't imagine having every sordid detail or negative thing I have ever done voiced in a court and heard by millions of people. Not that I've ever done anything of the sordid nature ;) :lol: I thought Jim's comments were tacky. He and Jenny make a good team. @.@ This past week trial was handled so poorly IMO. The TV is on 24/7 at work and I kept wanting to scream "Would someone please just get this poor women buried with her son and move on!" Damn, even the judge was trying to get his 15 min. off of Anna. I think this has turned out to be such an outrageous story that people forget it was a real person that died and not just some over the top story line on a soap opera.

Welcome back from your vacation Walrusjk!
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

KMommy,
that creepy ass judge should be removed, isn't he supposed to be impartial or is he acting for the cameras? He reminds me of that actor in the movie Ed Wood, someone should stand up and say "lets hear you say Karloff is a cocksucker" when he's having one of his emotional breakdowns....now the sick bastards are comparing how much faster Anna Nicole is decomposing than James Brown.

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

hellifiknow, The whole thing should have been kept quiet to respect Anna`s family and friends privacy. How she lived is none of my business. But more and more we see people from all walks of life die and the probate laws are constantly changeing and family members are getting cheated out of their inheritance. Should everyone set up trusts? Maybe, because so many things are going down the toilet in America it would not hurt anyone if people covered their ass.
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

walrusjk,
You know, you almost made me cry like that bee-yotch ass judge did on TV, when I read this post.

Good for you MY MAN!

Look, God truly knows your heart. He knows. And only HE can judge you. You have a right to change your mind and heart towards this young lady and her death.

The shit has become a stone cold circus. We will be hearing about this 10 years from now. All of these tricks in the limelight because of this beautiful girl.

I do no care if she DID all kindsa of crazy and scandoulous types of shit. THAT WAS HER FUCKING BUSINESS. Period and point blank. Re-hashing it and airing dirty laundry ain't gonna bring that girl back. One thing it will do is SEND those gossip-mongers STRAIGHT TO HELL for speaking ill of the dead.

So, my friend, I applaud you for your change of heart. You may not have known her, but I believe she knows that she left behind people on this earth that would feel for her deep in their hearts and pray for her eternal peace and rest in paradise.

That is ALL we can do for her, at this point. That is all anyone can do.

But what I want to know is....how long can a dead body be held from burial? Isn't this some sort of sacrilige??? I am gonna tell you all like this: ALL of them foolz going to hell for not burying that girl like a REAL muthafucker is supposed to!

And the Mother! I feel for her, but she is also ONE Stupid bee-yotch...talking about she would uproot Daniel and re-bury him with his Mom in Texas of she got custody of the body. What the hell kind of CRAZY ass shit is that???? I mean, the boy is already buried, why you want to go and dig him up for? Just to prove a point???? What the hell is wrong with that broad???

You know what we are saying over here in the hood called INGLEWOOD, don'tcha? Yep! You guessed it! We are saying "Them freaking hillbillies~ This has GOT to be some crazy azz cracker shit! They ain't got nothing better to do than to make a big ass case story over a dead body" PA-LEASSSE bury this woman, for goodness sake. What the freak is actually wrong with them foolz????

I can see them fighting over the baby, but the girl's dead body???/ Ain't no question there! The way I see it, BURY IT.. ain't shit else you can do with a dead body. Stupid ass shit. & I am SICK ASS HELL of hearing this shit on the news.

& How the HELL long does it take to do a paternity test? Sheeeiiitttt!! They get it done in a matter of minutes on the Maury show!!! They have DNA from Anna - ain't no questions the baby is hers - the lil' girl came from her coochie! The DNA from the mofo's that are still alive? Ok, you have that too! So what the freak is taking so long?

THIS is somehting I really need to know?

& WHO IN THE HELL IS WATCHING THIS BABY WHEN THAT BROKE DOWN, SATAN LOOKING ATTORNEY, HOWARD STERN, IS GALLAVANTING OFF TO COURT AND IN FRONT OF CAMERAS AND SHHEEEIIIT??

That is what inquiring minds want to know. Whoever the freak is babysitting is the one who should get custody! Hell, the little baby she spends most of her time with them anyway!

I just pray to God that she is safe and is being well cared for. THAT IS WHAT MAKES ME CRY.

I cried for her Mama, but I cry for this little angel. Just got to this earth and stepped off into a whole bunch of EXTRA drama and bullshit.

Let's pray that God keeps his protective arms around this little angel at all times.
Where is the LOVE?
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

walrusjk,
THANK THE LORD!

They finally buried the poor girl!

May God grant her peace and grant her paradise.
Where is the LOVE?