I made it to Mauii!

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
walrusjk

I made it to Mauii!

Post by walrusjk »

Hey everyone. I'm here in Mauii and digging it. I'm at Maui Swiss Cafe' in Lahaina. Just got through 2 hours of Whale watching. About 25 of on a boat chasing whales. I couldn't think of a good joke to play on them so I had to settle for pointing at my dick when one breached right near the boat. He got the message. Then my gal and I had lunch at "Cheeseburger in paradise". Pretty good burger with an awesome view. Breeze blowin in right off the ocean. My gal and I are going back to the hotel and then coming back out for dinner in town here. Well take care. I'm thinking of all of you guys and I'll check in...Coo coo cachoo...
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: I made it to Mauii!

Post by bingolong »

walrusjk,
Have fun ....I'm a hater!!!! :(

:lol:

Take pics because that will be the closest I get to Maui!!
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

walrusjk,

Hey dude! Kewl! You made it!!!

Hey have fun, don't get too much sun, and don't beat the coochie up too bad!!! You still may want to use it later! :lol: ;p

Seriously, have fun man!
Where is the LOVE?
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

walrusjk, Tell the bartender you want a Waboritoe. Cheers!
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

EddieHill,
Got back today. Took the red-eye and arrived at 7:30 (am). Slept good on the plane. Last day I was there I saw the coolewst band. Just a guy on acoustic gitar with a rythmn track and bass and 2 guys on electric guitars. This guy was hilarious with a perfect voice. Shorts,sandals, sloppy hiawain shirt but was just kicking ass in a fun totally non threatening or pretencious way. I was so jealous. I hate guys who make it look that easy. Anyway glad to be back close to my computer and you guys....
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

walrusjk,
did you score any mauii wauii?

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

hellifiknow,Sadly...No
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

walrusjk, Don`t worry about it , sometimes I feel like the biggest loser you have ever seen in your life , I went on vacation twice outside the US with my wife and child. No, I did not get any strange , I had to settle for throwing a hump in my wife. I am a LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOSSSEEEER! Cheers!
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

EddieHill,
No you're not. You're a good decent person. I can just tell. Can't explain further. I'd have to give you a dutch rub and my knuckles ain't what they used to be...