Lance Bass of N'Sync is gay?.....yeah I can kind of see that......

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: Lance Bass of N'Sync is gay?.....yeah I can kind of see that......

Post by tamra »

deepseas,

Sir Ian McKellan is DA BOMB!!! ):)

but Endora??? was gay?? ok, let's analyze that for a second. a gay witch? now I can see Serena being a little freaky, or even Uncle Arthur (3somes, sex clubs, swinging, etc). but Endora? she made Darren gay, huh, so he'd leave her daughter alone huh? because BOTH Darren's were gay. only a lesbian witch can create that kind of spell.

and ELEANOR ROOSEVELT??? nawwww, seriously??? WHO slept w/her or would admit to it w/out secret service jumping all over their ass?
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

bingolong,

Ummmm, on the real...I did not know this and for real, (without sounding to crass) I really do not care. To each's own. Besides, I do not even know who his azz is anyway. But whoever he is, I hope that whatever he does, that he plays it safe and I hope love for him, just like I would hope it for anyone.

I have heard of Nsync, just have never listened to their music, in general. You know me, if it ain't rap or R&B music to ballroom dance to...the kid really does not be listening! ;p

But thanks for letting a sista know, so I can be on the look out for him if I am ever parlaying in his neck of the woods. Good info to have, so I won't hit on him by mistake, and get turned down - possibly gettign my feelings hurt. Like that would happen. NOT!!!!!
Where is the LOVE?
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

deepseas,
Hold up!

Agnes Moorhead was gay? I LIVED in her house (now owned by her grand-daughter) when I first moved to LA in the Hollywood Hillz 8-O 8-o
OMG!

And Roddy McDowell! 8-o

I am shocked with this news.
Where is the LOVE?
Momof5

Post by Momof5 »

Went to school with him. Ain't no surprise to me. Or anyone else who knew him for that matter.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

deepseas,tamra,
I am with yall on that Endora.....WOW!!!Perry Mason!!!!Anderson Cooper!!!!! !920's Heartthrob Rudolph Valentino.....Man did all his fans no about him in the 1920's!!! WOW!!! 8-o

And it's weird some people like Manilow and Mathis you be like "yeah"....but sometimes I find out someone like "Perry Mason" or "Endora" was gay and be like I really wish I didn't know that. Now no matter what will I look at there work differently? Like even though I know "Sulu",Richard "Thorn Birds" Chamberlain, or Nathan Lane are gay will I look at there performances when they play straight characters and have to reexamine their roles to see if I could tell in the perfomances....

....then again on the other end of that thought finding out one of our heroes had some swings over that way never changed my love for the motherfucker and his performances....@.@

Here is the thing I think about gay discrimination....everybody discriminates against them. and the fact that alot of them are closeted makes it worse.....oh and the AIDS epidemic didn't help either.

Look I was around some people just today and I started to make a Lance Bass joke ( that possibly could have been taken as negatve)but then I remembered that I was around a group of people whose supervisor was lesbain(meaning surely some of her employees were gay)I had to backtrack quick!!!!

Here is a joke from 20 years ago:
What do you call Rock Hudson in a wheelchair? Rolaids

Compare: Einnee Meanee Mini Mo catch a nigger by his toe.....

All that shit is fucked up!!! Discrimination cause you black, a Polack, a gay, a woman (YOU MEAN YOU CAN CARRY ME NINE MONTHS,GIVE ME BIRTH BUT YOU CAN'T VOTE....),a Catholic, a Jew, an Isreali, a damn E.T. is some real bullshit.....damn is this the way God intended it? it's how you knw at the end of the day that opposable thumb don't mean as much as we think....okay let me get off my soapbox and get to......

...tis2fly,
This is just "water cooler" talk.....stuff no one should care about but got to "gossip" about alil ;) ;p :lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

Murphdogg,

he couldn't come out while N'Sync was on top. their target audience was young girls.

obviously that's the biggest part of the problem, selling images that don't exist. if Hollywood can stop this, people can live their life the way they want to as long as it don't involve hurting others, and it'll be easier for others to accept others and a start for teaching tolerance. because right now, society is saying "lie to me, I prefer that image better".

but hey, it's all part of the money making fantasy, which is why I rarely believe announcements and carefully placed news.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

deepseas,
Been checking that link ....lil Tabitha too..Dick Sagent,Agnes Moorehead,Paul Lynde.....who on Bewitched wasn't gay except for Samantha the first Darren?I betcha Larry Tate,Dr. Bombay is on here some where!!! Damn and the grandaddy from the Waltons!!! 8-o
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

deepseas,
i read that the James Dean an Sal Mineo ....Rebel Without a Cause....was supposed to be a movie about Dean and Mineo being gay at first....but it was slightly changed the skeleton is there but the plot is partly gone...although i am not for sure but who is.....
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

bingolong,
I know, dude! ;)

But the one I am still tripping on is Barry Mannilow! I am currently rocking his Copa Cabanna song in the Benz right now. That song is the shit! But what he know about Lola wearing diamonds and feathers in her hair? I got it! The song was really about him!
Where is the LOVE?
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

tis2flyyy,
Here is what the link deepseas posted said about Manilow that might make you feel better:

I have been receiving a couple of E-mails lately from people asking where I found the information that Barry Manilow is gay. I can't actually recall. Because there is doubt about his sexual preferences I am now waiting for an "official" source to let me know that I printed the wrong information!

But I have never seen him with a "Mandy" either so who knows..... @.@