Speechless was the only title I could think of

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
bcddjjsc690

Re: Speechless was the only title I could think of

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

Eye for an Eye should be the sentence,

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13721900/ - puppy shot by Survivor winner'

And if he thought it was a coyote , then why did he try to evade the police when they showed up ??? ]:o(
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

deepseas,
That dirty sucka.
Where is the LOVE?
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

deepseas,
Your grandmother and mine, I remember a uncle stretched out on the kitchen floor because he came home drunk and was going to show everybody how a real man handled his wife, it must have effected his memory because my aunt had to demonstrate her method of self defense by skillet again the next morning.

Advocates for abused women should hand out posters of Lorena Bobbitt for the ladies to put up in their house as fair warning. ;)

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

bcddjjsc690,
that is sad....i do know that the statistics of people that kill animals go on to become serial killers....i aint sayin that all serial killers kill animals or all animal killers become serial killers.......and again...i dont consider Survivor winners talented.....they got a small amount of fame...then they try to market that fame....it is shameless i think....but its all they got i suppose....i mean American Idol winners at least have a talent...that dont mean they are great singers.....the public says that...not the singer.....
koda

Post by koda »

bcddjjsc690,
That sick fuck.
That poor little pup....I hope he gets a safe, happy home where people love & respect him.
I just feel sick.....
Those who laugh...LIVE!