I guess you can't mess w/the Big O

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

I guess you can't mess w/the Big O

Post by tamra »

I just saw a local commercial aired on CNN which actually made me look up to see it w/my own eyes. :)

"$10,000+ off all new Ford Expedition's"

LMFAO!!! it's a blessed start. ;) because after the environmental show on Oprah which has now been shown worldwide, Ford Expedition & Suburban, mentioned at the top of the gas guzzling environmental problem list, won't be moving anytime soon.

I'm hoping the Expeditions will become keychains pretty soon. because only a "missing brain person" (insert name here :lol:) who's been living in a cave would buy one now. (but people are still buying Hummer H3's like candy *sigh*) and Oprah mentioned she drove an SUV, but I'm sure now has a hybrid vehicle. *bowing to Leonardo DiCaprio and all the others who participated in that show to INFORM*

FORD (strangely Fix Or Repair Daily) was also at the top of the fuel efficiency list for other car models (see list on http://oprah.com - www.oprah.com')

and once she starts leaning on congress to force more hybrid/fuel efficient car production, whew look out!!! hell if she offers rewards to first dealer who mass produces them, it's over, and so will the war in Iraq for, umm @.@, democracy :lol: now if the dealers were smart, they'd invest in conversion biodiesel fuel kits and THEN remarket the cars @.@

since the indictment of Libby, 2 Allies have immediately begun pulling out and/or standing down in Iraq (and Bush is "stroking" Italy's Prime Minister now, and there are upcoming elections in Italy. (figure it out, yall. and CNN, once again w/out hiding the nonsense, showed the statements the Italian PM made recently denouncing the war, because in recent statements is claimed to have said his position hasn't changed. [/i]translation: his position HASN'T changed :lol: their country went in under one pretense, but now that light is shedding, that position is becoming clearer)[/i])

part of the allied coalition forces' mission was to keep peace in Iraq. they'll be there forever at this point, because have ya seen any peace yet?? soooooo, uhhh, word to the wise, er, I don't think we wanna screw over the Italians, not a good idea my friend. ;p
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
Anditsdeeptoo

Re: I guess you can't mess w/the Big O

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

tamra,

C'mon you gotta support the oil companies they only reported a profit of 10 billion dollars last quarter, they're hardly scraping by b.b

Post by tamra »

Anditsdeeptoo,
:lol: I know they're roughing it now, their combined profits were lower than some high tech execs.

we should do a fundraiser for the oil execs to make sure they make it through the hard times. ]:o)

and I'd like to sing the first song to raise money "F U YA BASTARDS!!! DROP DEAD, YA SCUM!!!" (where are my backup singers??!!) ;p
---
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

tamra,

"If you want blood, you got it", I bet my inability to carry a tune in a bucket even came through on the net. The side of the fam that left the farm for the oil fields are all happy right now...I guarantee you this bullshit is 100% greed.

I.. uh...drive a suburban...4x4...but it's in the middle of a rebuild...what was research on big tires and goodies for more horsepower has now turned into looking into conversions for fuel economy...bio diesel, sails, peddles, harness for buzz kill.

Fergot to mention, its an old one and it really doesn't do that bad on gas...we use it for travel which doesn't happen much anymore.
"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
ed broeth

Post by ed broeth »

tamra,
i thought this thread originally was going to be about OSCAR ROBERTSON :p @.@
tamra

Post by tamra »

ed broeth,

:lol: oh I know, one of the all time NBA greats too.

and there's a commercial about the big O. I always think it's about Oprah. it's about overture? or overstock.com. dang you'd think I'd have remembered, but I usually change the channel after realizing what it is.

too many big O's :)
---
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

tamra,
you mean this thread isn't about [/i]ROY ORBISON [/i] @.@
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
tamra

Post by tamra »

bcddjjsc690,

nope sorry :lol: I want it to be a surprise and will actually reveal who the thread's about later. if you can guess, I'll be giving everyone on here...... A NEW CAR!!! AND YOU GET A CAR!!! AND YOU!!!! AND YOU!!! :lol:
---