Really Dumb Criminals

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
bcddjjsc690

Re: Really Dumb Criminals

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

It's too bad they have the resources to score so much smoke , and were so dumb in trying to get it from point A - point B

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/ ... 5557c.html - Million Dollar Pot Bust'

Coffee grounds , dryer sheets.

the packages got to smell like nothing , airtight, maybe a

little mild soap smell, just a hint
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

Yanno , I really thought the people in the last post that got busted were stupid enough to mention, it wasn't your every day drug bust,
But just when you think something was really stupid , a story like this happenshttp://www.cnn.com/2007/US/03/06/drug.b ... index.html - SC highway bust'

If you can't hit the brakes when the highway is blocked due to an accident , you[/i] should[/i] get your stash taken away.

Damn I hate reading about people getting busted for pot ]:o( even idiots
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

bcddjjsc690,
thats fucked up...my friend always said never consume shit when your delivering shit, he made that rule up after we ran out of gas and had to leave his truck sitting on the side of the road with two large trash bags full of weed in the back. :lol:

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

hellifiknow,
hey i think thats funny as hell when people got a trunk full of drugs an then speed down the highway... :lol: i mean there aint no deal like havin weed ....a trunkfull ....but then to speed down the road ...the highway.....then when your gettin pulled over for speeding an your butthole puckers up.....an your in a drug hazed fog wondering what tha hell happened.....i better quit while im ahead man :lol: :lol: :lol: b.b
abnormalandbitchy

Post by abnormalandbitchy »

Appaloosa,
Thought this fit here :))

Burglary 101: Don’t leave your prison ID behind
Iowa police say they tracked down suspect who left Ill. Corrections card

Updated: 1:10 p.m. MT March 15, 2007
BETTENDORF, Iowa - A burglary suspect was arrested after he left behind a Corrections Department identification card he used to jimmy a lock, authorities said.

Officers said they arrested Robert Alan Fry of Rock Island, Ill., after investigating the theft Tuesday of a plastic jug containing about $400 in change from an apartment in Bettendorf. They said they found Fry’s Illinois Department of Corrections ID card at the apartment and arrested him Wednesday at a Bettendorf motel.

Fry, 43, was charged with third-degree burglary, possession of drug paraphernalia and interference and was taken to the Scott County Jail, authorities said.

Fry was released from the Illinois prison system in January, having served two years and three months of a 10-year sentence for a Rock Island County burglary.
Behind every beautiful thing there is some kind of pain - Bob Dylan