Kobe Bryant

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Sylvan2004

Kobe Bryant

Post by Sylvan2004 »

Forget the Michael Case, that case is weak.

What does Richard think about Kobe and that girl? Sexual assault, or hard core sex.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Re: Kobe Bryant

Post by Jennifer »

Sylvan2004,
That case against MJ is getting stronger by the minute!
What about Kobe? What do you wanna say?
Sylvan2004

Post by Sylvan2004 »

Jennifer,

Stronger by the minute!!! LOL

If that's the case, why is Tom Sneddon going to a secret grand jury instead of going toe to toe against Geragos & MJ in a preliminary hearing. Scared shitless. This new so-called victim said he was molested by MJ when he was 3-5 years old. LOL again.

The mother is a basket case, the father can't see his own son. You want me to go on.

As for Kobe, I think the man is innocent. He didn't rape that girl.

What do you think???
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

Sylvan2004,
Apparently you think everyone is innocent-now I'm LOL!Anyone who lies about having surgery while looking like the monster he has turned himself into-has no credibility anyway!
Others are coming out about MJ and other molestations-it's common knowledge here that MJ has been doing this for years-when he was still living with his parents, he used to hide boys in the gate house with the security guards until his parents left and then they'd bring him in. (this is public record)
Kobe, oh yeah-guilty as hell-but Im a woman who has been raped-so I know how it goes!Now I'm not LOL!
Jennifer
tigerlily009

Post by tigerlily009 »

Jennifer,
Hey girl...I'm with you on this one.But as a bartender I've found that when it comes to matters of rape...the division of opinion seems to be more gender biased then anything.Men seem to think Kobe was set up and the girl is an opportunist..despite the fact that they would need pretty hard core evidence to go forward with the charges.I've been there too and know that odds are she's not making it up.There are some guys that feel entitled to do what they want..particularly with money and power behind them.If she is making it up...she should have the book thrown at her.Time will tell.
And MJ...such a sad case he is.I held out for him a long time...preferring to think of him as an asexual man child lost in another world and surrounded by users.But it's not looking good..The wonderful and talented kid that he was nolonger exists.I hope we will find out once and for all what the truth is.
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

tigerlily009,
Gender biased is correct.
Many men don't understand no doesn't mean yes.
ANd in the celebrity culture, the sense of entitlement is staggering!
Guilty as hell!
Jennifer
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

Sylvan2004,
What do you mean by hard core sex-that it was a rape and she wanted it? Oh lord-this is such a sexist way of thinking-you think because she may have had sex before with someone, a rape is warranted!?
You better explain yourself-and be careful- alot of women up in this bitch now! jennifer
Vee

Post by Vee »

Jennifer,

I gotta agree with Jennifer and the tigerlily on this one. From what I can see, many a "menseses" want to believe that Kobe is innocent. No way.I really t hink he raped that girl. I believe that she came to the room knowing that sex was in tthe air but i don't think that she was prepared for his aggressive behavior. I totally see Kobe as a rapist. He's a looser no matter how many freaking games he wins.

As for MIchael....I've never ever thought he was innocent. His action with little boys for years has been very telling.

Vee
:(
LoveYALongTimeNegro!

Vee
tigerlily009

Post by tigerlily009 »

Jennifer,
Maybe this guy thinks that because she was bleeding and had lacerations that maybe she was into "rough sex"..my limited knowledge of this kind of thing is that anyone truly into it would not be complaining.Sounds to me like only ONE of them was into rough sex.
And yeah...it's pretty irritating that some guys believe that the amount of a girl's sexual partners somehow should limit her ability to have a choice.Sexist is not a good enough word for that attitude.
SweetLuchia

Post by SweetLuchia »

Sylvan2004,

You're yet another young 22 year old spouting off at the mouth without thinking! I've also been sexually assaulted in my very own home for Christ's sake and yes I do enjoy sex, ALL kinds of sex but that sure as fuck doesn't mean [/i]I wanted it[/i]!

[Font size=4 face=v color=red]THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK!!![/font] ]:o(

Luchia
Luchia,

~As long as there's laughter, there's HOPE~