Kobe Bryant

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
NickFlanagan

Re: Kobe Bryant

Post by NickFlanagan »

Vee, I'd forgotten about that! Yeah, I was kind of being facetious--I don't really blame god for disease. How about "only natural disasters"? That one we can chalk up to God, right? I'll blame man for everything else bad, but natural disasters...admit it,that one could be God.
;) (Hopefully this winking emoticon will help indicate my tongue-in-cheek steez)
sahnja

Post by sahnja »

NickFlanagan,

Actually how involved is man in natural disasters?

But, in defence of man, the women are in on this one too. I don't know percentages but people of both sexes are involved in tinkering with our delicately balanced environment and, on a plus, people of both sexes are involved in trying to stop the tinkering.

Natural disasters tend to have a job to accomplish, they keep this floating ball in balance via natural law. But sometimes we humans fuck with it. We take it all so personally, never seeing the much, much bigger picture. Silly species. :-x ):) :-x :-x ):) :-x ):) @.@
Angie
sahnja

Post by sahnja »

NickFlanagan,

And I've been meaning to tell you Mr. Flanagan, I have been to Toronto but didn't get to see any good comedy or even go to any good clubs. I saw the ice skating rink - have pics from there, dined at CN Tower, (curse me if I get the names of any of the landmarks wrong), and visited Niagara Falls.

This was all in the dead of winter,right before Christmas actually, but I did meet a friend I'd made online and he was cool. Owns a comic book/hobby/internet cafe. But I loved the city despite the cold. The people were nice and, if not friendly, definitely not rude. It was good for me to see people being themselves and being accepted.

The whole town had a mellow feel. There's no other word for it. I enjoyed my trip and hope I make it up again someday. I like your town. ):) ):) :-x :-x :p :p :) :)
Angie
Vee

Post by Vee »

NickFlanagan,

I couldn't help but giggle at you silly shit...you're funny!
:lol: :lol:

Vee
LoveYALongTimeNegro!

Vee
cire

Post by cire »

Had to bring the Kobe topic back up front, since unfortunately, they did win the west tonight. Anyway, last I read, they have DNA evidence proving that the girl had sex with someone else like 14, or 15 hours after the time of the accused rape. A women that just got raped doesn't just have sex that soon. Based on that, I have to lean towards Kobe being innocent of rape...and of course guitly of adultery.
"And the Prayer is...How Long, will this shit go on?"
NickFlanagan

Post by NickFlanagan »

cire,
'a woman that just got raped doesn't have sex that soon'

C'mon...how can you for sure say that? Does every 'woman that just got raped' act the same?
cire

Post by cire »

NickFlanagan,
Of course I can't say that for sure...but rape is a traumatic experience involving sex by force. I just can't see a women having sex with someone that soon after an inhumane experience such as rape. Just my thoughts.
"And the Prayer is...How Long, will this shit go on?"
NickFlanagan

Post by NickFlanagan »

cire,
Fair enough. I'm not following the trial very closely, but I think people can do anything after a traumatic experience...proving that she had sex after the time of the sexual assault doesn't necessarily make the assault fictional.
Anditsdeeptoo

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

NickFlanagan,

Kobe had four choices and three are a ok. Be single and fuck whoever you want (Wilt Chamberlin). Be single and don't fuck any one (AC Green), Get married and not cheat (Not sure if any pro athlete fits here), or Get married and cheat (wrong damn choice). Rape or no Rape, homeboy is off my christmas card list. Oh and I live in Colorado, not a lot of women here worth this bullspit.