Kobe Bryant

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
NickFlanagan

Re: Kobe Bryant

Post by NickFlanagan »

Jennifer, I just wanted to assure you that I had nothing to do with the invention of this rule. I think it was probably invented in Greece or Rome, but it could have been those damn Norse as well. It's a dumb rule that I was hoping had stopped existing.
I think a girl(or dude) can basically stop sex anytime, and if the other partner pushes it, it becomes sexual assault, because you're forcing yourself on the person. It's just logical.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

NickFlanagan,
Greece or ROme, or the Norse, you funny!!
I still here people say, "well she went to his room."
I wish it didn't exist anymore!
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

astonamous,
That's the fucking point Trudesville-ya hit it on the head!!
Remember that story of mine in Tarnished ANgel-you know the one, I was all messed up!But did that give anyone the right?no-the opportunity, but not the right!
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

astonamous,
yeah-get the fuck out anyway you can!!
Vee

Post by Vee »

NickFlanagan,

Yo Nick- it was a dude that made this shit up. I'm not putting it all on you but...The Man is responsible for a whole lot of shit today. Rape,Poverty, Incest,Disease====Man. There's some truth in it....Man gotta lot of making up to the world. But he will never understand that without the woman! simple beacause he blames it all on her.....

Vee!
LoveYALongTimeNegro!

Vee
NickFlanagan

Post by NickFlanagan »

Vee, I'll give you rape, poverty and incest, but I think we should blame God for diseases. But if God's a dude, it's still a dude's fault. Your point is taken, though--that's why 'the evil that men do' is an expression. In the end, I think that the world being fucked up has more to do with humanity in general being weak and fickle than with only men. I see what you're saying though, and I cannot deny the terribleness of dudes. Hell, I'm living it, so I know how easy it is for dudes to be shitty.
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

NickFlanagan,and Vee:
Yep-we can't blame men for Everything!! Just most shit!
@.@ :lol:
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

astonamous,
damn-that's called The Stockhom Syndrome-when the hostage identifies with the captor; in this case-women blaming women are aligning with the men blaming women.A damn shame-they caa't think for themselves-the obvious result of years of institutionalized misogyny!
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

astonamous,
Most importantly-girls!!! Yeah!! Good for you!!!
Vee

Post by Vee »

NickFlanagan,

Sorry I'm responding to this so late NickFlan...but honestly...You can't blame God for disesase. Especially when he gave up fruit and bread for survival. It was man who killed the animal for meat..Do you really want to get started on this shit? Everything points back to man....

Vee.
LoveYALongTimeNegro!

Vee