Kobe Bryant

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Re: Kobe Bryant

Post by Jennifer »

SweetLuchia, and the rest of the posse!
Thank you girls-for explaining the way the world works!! SOme people really don't get it-but i am glad to see you are all here representing!! And speaking the truth!
):)jennifer
NickFlanagan

Post by NickFlanagan »

Well, I think it's impossible to know exactly exactly exactly what happened, but I haven't been impressed by the coverage of Kobe's case, and the way it's definitely turned into a 'blame the victim' deal. Yes, sometimes people can take advantage of a high profile person, but most of the time it seems there's truth to accusations like hers. Whatever the case, I'm sure even if Kobe is guilty and goes to jail, he'll remain a hero to many. Why does she get death threats and he gets standing ovations?
As for Michael, guilty or not guilty, he's done so much for comedy that he should be an honorary friar's club member. More jokes have been caused by the existance of Michael Jackson than there are days in a year.
:D
No, but truthfully, I think he's weird and obviously bad with kids. Remember that crazy videotape an ex-employee took of a locked closet that was filled with unmarked videos? Sketchy.
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

NickFlanagan,
There is so much information comoing out like that locked closet and security people and it just goes on and on and has for years-he's been a bonafide pedophile for years!
tigerlily009

Post by tigerlily009 »

Jennifer,
This stuff about MJ has made me increasingly sad and I just don't get it.What happened?

Richard...I know you worked with him years ago on "The Wiz"..this was before any of us knew just how wierd he would get.But what was your take on him then..as a person in general?.Did you see signs that something was wrong?

And Jennifer...this thing about date rape or Kobe.... perhaps the scenerio where a woman is interested in a man and gets herself in a situation with a man..has caused many a heated argument with me and my boyfriend.You have to take several things into assessment with this.One thing is that alot of these guys have no notion of ever forcing a woman..and can't imagine such a thing...
another is that they don't understand the idea that a woman might have an initial interest in getting to know someone and then he starts acting strangely...and when you try to excuse yourself and get away...the craziness begins.And things go out of control.
I think alot of guys see these women as a tease who changes her mind half way through the act...not one who sees a monster before the act and someone she doesn't want to be around.
These are not women who changed their mind during...these are women who changed their mind before.Because they saw something nasty...
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

tigerlily009,
Spot fucking on Tigerl! You nailed the whole situation and the experience of how it can actually go down!! How many of us have been there? I fucked a guy once to get out of getting hurt!! So I avoided the actual brutality of a rape-in that case-but it still sickens me when i think about.
Just becasue a woman gets herself into a situation, why the fuck can't she get out of it without being raped!? :X
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

tigerlily009,
The whole thing about MJ-the whole celebrity thing can really fuck a person up if their head isn't screwed on right in the first place-and his head had been fucked with since he was in diapers, a performer and celebrity at such an early age. AGain, the mad sense of entitlement-how many times do you think he has gotten out of trouble because of who he is-----------so many!
I can tell you stories about how it worked with RP-that same dynamic-celebrity and trouble-unitl one day-bam-they gotta pay the piper! In one way , or another!
Vee

Post by Vee »

tigerlily009,

Fuck the Jacksons. So sad, but true.

Whow...Kobe has caused us all to really see....or try to.

Whatever, fuck Kobe too.

They're all Guilty!

Vee
8-o
LoveYALongTimeNegro!

Vee
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

Vee,
What did Chris say last night? "We let the first one slide"!
Vee

Post by Vee »

Jennifer,
Regarding Mihael and the kids...."We love michael so much we let the first kid slide"

Chris Rock's show was great! He's a very smart comedian.

Vee
LoveYALongTimeNegro!

Vee
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

Vee,
Ya know-I just wanna know---who made up the rule-that when a woman comes to your room that means she wants to fuck-HELLO_no one told me this until it was tooooooooo late! So i ask anyone brave enough to answer-who made this rule up?
:p