MICHAEL JACKSON

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: MICHAEL JACKSON

Post by bingolong »

Anditsdeeptoo,
That poor boy is Poison!!! :(
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Anditsdeeptoo

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

bingolong,

C'mon it was just wine in a pepsi bottle...

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

astonamous,

My biggest question... why hasn't Michael Jackson flown out of the country yet? I think he honestly believes there is nothing wrong with what he did.

Post by misterblahh »

MJ is sick as many have said. He had no real childhood, but that doesn't mean that he has to make a bunch of boys' childhoods a sick memory. I really can't see how that Home Alone kid could come back and defend him.
I am a nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I am perfect.
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

astonamous,

The GWB is for sale? Or is it the Tappan Zee?
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

JTF, He's got to be guilty ,fuck the talent, fuck the childhood ,no has brought up one thing that crossed my mind ..after the first case was dismissed ..if he's such a philanthropist ..wanting to help those in need ..WHY NOT HIRE A FUCKING CHAPARON ??? WHAT'S ONE MORE PERSON TRAPSING THRU THE MANSION ?? WHY ALL THE NEED FOR PRIVACY?? BECAUSE HE'S A PERVERTED SICK S.O.B. [he passed on Tatum O'Neill ?, I didn't know that..but come on .. what about Brooke Sheilds ..If he was hetero ...she's got to get 'rocked with '}
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
Anditsdeeptoo

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

bcddjjsc690,

It's ok to love children, its just not ok to "[/i]love[/i]" children.

Post by JTF »

bcddjjsc690,

"Fuck the childhood"??? What? Isn't that what Michael did?
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

JTF,I don't know if he's ever fucked anything,Weren't
his kids conceived with a turkey baster? This guy should be the coolest entertainer ever.As far as singing and dancing go.But whatever happened after the Pepsi commercial, when he got burned,Left some lasting damage.A lot deeper than the scars on his head.I don't know if his strange behavoir can be blamed on just being famous so young .There is a long list of child stars that could deal with it ,and just a long a list of those who couldn't...just like life....but I as a fan of his music from the age of 7, I can't understand , even begin to ,why he'd risk everything he has ... to be so fuckin weird.

8-O 8-O 8-O
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

bcddjjsc690,

Judge Issues Arrest Warrant for Michael Jackson After He Failed to Show Up for Trial on Time
By TIM MOLLOY
The Associated Press
Mar. 10, 2005 - A judge issued an arrest warrant for Michael Jackson on Thursday after he failed to show up for his child molestation trial on time and his attorney announced the singer was being treated for a serious back problem.

Superior Court Judge Rodney S. Melville said he would also forfeit Jackson's $3 million bail unless he appeared in court within one hour.

The announcement came after a few minutes after court was to have begun. Jackson's accuser was expected to begin a second day of testimony against the singer.

The jury was not yet in the courtroom when the judge entered.

Jackson's lawyer, Thomas Mesereau Jr., said, "Mr. Jackson is at Cottage Hospital in Santa Ynez with a serious back problem. He does plan to come in."

The judge, obviously angry, declared, "I'm issuing a warrant for his arrest. I"m forfeiting his bail. I will hold the order for one hour."

Mesereau had been observed talking urgently on his cell phone for about a half-hour before the session was to begin.

Jackson has had health problems that previously interrupted the proceedings. During the first week of jury selection he went to a hospital with flu symptoms. But he has been on time or early since then.
----------------------------------------------------------

"But your honor, my client has no spine!"

(Isn't it amazing how all of these "health problems" come out when you have to go to trial?)