MICHAEL JACKSON

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Anditsdeeptoo

Re: MICHAEL JACKSON

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

JTF,

I just hope he doesn't show up to court in one of those hospital robes with the open back...

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

Anditsdeeptoo, so he trips and falls at 5;15 am , mussa tripped over his Johnson , And didn't have the sense to bring ANY clothes with him to court.Who does he think he's garnering sympathy from ?? Certainly not the judge , or the jury.To appear in such a important public forum , in PAJAMA'S
Reminds me of the mafia don in NYC that mumbled,stuttered,and shuffled around in a bathrobe all the time.End result ..... convicted.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
Anditsdeeptoo

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

bcddjjsc690,

You're right, seems to me if he was looking for aquittal he would be as normal as he possibly can be. Perhaps he is being as normal as he can be...

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

Anditsdeeptoo,
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that's too fuckin' scary..........

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Anditsdeeptoo

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

bcddjjsc690,

I bet he did have a "back" problem, he was trying to get "back" to South America so he would have international amnesty protection.

Post by JTF »

Anditsdeeptoo,

What if this Georgia courtroom shooting happened exactly the same, but with Michael Jackson?
Anditsdeeptoo

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

astonamous,

You know when he bought a giraffe he had money management issues. Some people put their money in mutual funds and real estate, this man invested in Giraffe, not exactly a lucrative return there.
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

JTF,
http://toccionline.kizash.com/films/1001/139/ - More court room footage!!!!' 8-o
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

bingolong, Either MJ's going to jail , or this trial will break any records that exists for arresting witnesses on Perjury Charges .......because a whole lot of people have testified to seeing shit....How much "I saw Micheal sucking a dick ..." can the jury take ...and still be objective ....and also consider the Wrongful Procecution Suit if he gets off ....um.... I mean .....is found Not Guilty. The possibilities are endless.....
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

bcddjjsc690,

The only hope Jackson had died with Johnny Cochrane... "Now you say you saw Mr. Jackson put this condom on..."